Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great New Printables from the Coupon Bar

I just printed out 3 pages of coupons that I'm SOO excited about. I wanted to make sure you all had noticed the great new coupons too! First, I get really excited when I see a coupon for any produce and the first coupon I printed this morning was Save $0.75 on ANY one Fresh express complete salad kit. I've heard reports of $2/2 tearpads in front of the bagged salads too! You wouldn't be able to stack since they're both manufacturer, but keep an eye out on the Fresh Express bagged salad when you're out.
I also printed all of these great Kellogg's cereal coupons. I'm going to use them with the movie ticket promo, when Albies doubles or hope for a better sale before they expire at the end of May. The Post cereal sale is my favorite, but my husband prefers the sugary Apple Jacks!
$1.00/1 Corn Pops, $1.00/1 Apple Jacks, $1.00/1 Rice Krispies, $1.00/1 Fruit Loops, $1.00/1 Special K, $1.00/1 Mini-Wheats, $1.00/1 Raisin Bran!
Find all these great coupons and more by clicking "See all Coupons" on our coupon bar. You may print each coupon twice per computer; coupons print 3 to a page.

3 comments:

Glaston Totes said...

I just got back from Winco and in Redding California most of the cereals (matched by type and size) were $1.48. 3 of them were $1.98. We never get good deals on cereal, but I got 14 boxes of name brand cereal for $10.72!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

PS: I formly lived in Boise and miss it, so please don;t mention if your Winco has it cheaper:):)

Leah said...

You can get more Kelloggs coupons here:

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/KelloggCoupon.aspx?id=1992

Sarah Schwartz said...

Leah, thanks for the heads up on more Kelloggs coupons. I'm excited about those!

BUT I can't find the salad coupon on this site or on coupons.com. Am I missing something?