Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here they are. . .

Tucked just inside the comics in the Idaho Statesman. Don't overlook them! 3 doublers; ah, it's a good morning.
The Smart Source insert is a good one. Idaho got the capri suns, electrasol tabs and huggies sunblock coupons I'd been eying and mentioned on the coupon insert preview. The Red Plum insert is 90% trash! Not many coupons, but we did get the rice works chips. Anyone found those locally yet?
Last, there are some good Quiznos and Blimpie coupons, so keep an eye out.

THIS JUST IN from the KCL inbox:
Amber says, "Albertsons has 32 oz. gatorade 10/10. I bought 10 and it printed me a Catalina for $2 off the purchase of 9 32 oz. gatorades. This is not a great deal by any means, but if your husband is addicted like mine, I'll take it.
Albertsons has Huggies baby lotion on clearance for $1.74 and if you use your $1 Huggies IP for this, they will be $.74. This was the Albertsons on 12th in Nampa, but it also had the John Freida clearance someone else emailed about (but they were out, so don't go there for those!) so I think maybe other stores will have the Huggies lotion as well. [And last] I couldn't find the Kashi waffles at either Wal-Mart or Albertsons."
Thanks Amber!


Irina said she's only been couponing for a month, but "KCL makes it easy". She said a month ago she didn't know what "double coupons" meant and now she's just returned from a successful Albies Doubler run. Check our her loot. Thanks Irina!

10 comments:

Niki said...

Thank you so much for this site.

Between 2 stores today I got:
3 Capri Suns 10-pk
2 Tree Top Boxes 3-pk
1 Scott TP 4-pk
Alb French Bread (catalina)
3 Kraft Dressings

OOP = $2.58

You girls should always be reminded how much this site helps families like mine (one kid in college, 2 in high school). Now, instead of spending $200+ a week on groceries, we can "go shopping downstairs" for items we need that I bought for literally pennies. We will be able to afford to go camping this year because I started couponing, there would be no way we could afford to go anywhere this year without it. THANKS.

April 19, 2009 11:51 AM

Joanie Demer said...

"Tear. . ."

I'm glad for KCL to be of help. I'm so grateful for all our devoted readers who encourage us and who help each other by commenting and answering each others' questions. I really feel like we're a sisterhood. No traveling pants. . . but still.

TheTalkingTurtle said...

Joanie - I found ONE bag of Riceworks in Walmart Garden City. Still have two more (free) coupons so have been searching for Riceworks; hopefully they're good!

Oldham Round-up said...

okay I am new to this whole couponing thing.. but I had a question about the albertsons doublers... do you only get 3 per customer? Say I have two newspapers, can I use six? Thanks so much!

Fonda said...

I never find doublers in the twin falls times news. How do you find out if they are coming to your paper?

Anna said...

Oldham Round-Up, The coupons say "3 double coupons per family per shopping trip" you can only use three at one time, but some cashiers will let you use more if you split them up into separate transactions, but only 3 per transaction.

cmc said...

oldham-roundup- use the self check outs and use 3 doublers 2x for each total.

andrea.roche said...

Anna. Save yourself a trip and call the albertsons ahead of time and ask them. I have two stores within 5 min of my house and one lets you use 3 per transaction and do as many transactions as you want...the other? Makes you "leave" the store to use 3 more. So lame. Hence, guess which ALbertsons gets my business?

Holly said...

They have riceworks chips in front of checkout 17 at the Meridian WinCo

Amber said...

Walmart on Overland in Boise, has the Kashi Waffles. Got 2 yesterday.