Wednesday, April 1, 2009

House Party


Did you know there are companies out there that will send you a whole box of FREE stuff (product, favors, COUPONS) just for being willing to try out something new and share it with your friends?  Sound too good to be true?  Well, my friends, I'm here to tell you that it's not just a myth!  

"I love free stuff!" you are saying to yourself.  "How can I get in on all that FREE action?"

Check out my post over at Discount Queens for the full details, and then click on over to houseparty.com and sign yourself up for some FREE stuff!

  

6 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

I LOVE House Party! Last fall we were able to do one for XBOX/Netflix and now we are going to host a juicy juicy party!

Emily C. said...

Hey--I'm hosting a juicy-juice party too! The free juice will be a-flowin' in Boise that weekend!

Christy Beal said...

I love that you are posting on BOTH blogs! Thanks for the great posts!

Martha said...

That's awesome!!! I can't wait to find a good deal on these. Do you actually host a party or just share with "friends"?

Emily C. said...

I believe they've tightened up their stipulations a bit, (from what I can tell so far) since the last time I "hosted." They want you to post pictures of your party on your party web site, and a few other things. I'll do a post on exactly what is required when I find out more.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Thanks for the info! I am so excited! I hope they pick me!