Friday, April 10, 2009

Internet Printable Coupon Roundup

Print direct from KCL coupon bar under our header. See diagram below. Click "see all coupons" in bottom right corner of the banner and then scroll through and check the ones you want.

These are the one's I'm printing:
$1/1 Colgate Total Advanced (Walgreens is currently running a RR promo: when you buy one colgate advanced toothpast $3.49, a $3.49 catalina will print. I haven't verified this deal, anyone else? Use your $1/1 coupon and these are better than free!) Thanks DealSeakingMom
$2/1 Dry Idea Deodorant (read how to get them Free w/ this coupon)
$1/2 Frosted Flakes
$0.75/2 Fruit by the Foot (print and save, this is a good coupon, we usually only see /$0.25 off per box, this larger value will mean free Fruit by the Foot if Albies does a big catalina promo)
$1/1 Yoplait (everyday price $2.08 at WinCo)

Other sources for great printable coupons this week:

$1/1 Scotts Extra soft HERE (many Albertsons locations have these regularly priced at $1 or 10/$10. That means FREE!)
$1/1 Mission Tortillas printable HERE (I wish I'd had this one when Albies doubled. Either way this is a good one that we don't see every week.)
$1/1 All Laundry Detergent Printable HERE
$2/1 Aveeno Printable Coupon HERE

7 comments:

amanda said...

I know that it might not apply to IP but inside the honey bunches of oats post cereal they have coupons for $1.25 off when you buy 1 box of honey bunches of oats and 1 box of just bunches. They don't expire until 3/31/10!!! Do you know if they have done this post sale in the past? Will they be likely to do it again?

Cherity said...

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and time you put into this blog!! I'm really new to the couponing thing, but am fast becoming an addict! Anyone have any ideas on how to organize your coupons? Right now they are just laying in a big pile on my coutertop, cluttering everything up!

Joanie Demer said...

Cherity,
I organize my coupons in a binder with baseball card holder inserts. At the bottom of the right sidebar there is a yellow icon that says "Krazy Coupon Binder", if you click it'll pull up a printable pdf file with my table of contents and categories. You can check it out and see if it's a method you'd like to use.
Amanda,
That's a great coupon you found! Hang on to it for sure and hopefully we'll get another post sale. I'd be willing to bet a lot that we'll get another one before April of next year.

Allmaras Family said...

I cant find the colgate coupon???

Joanie Demer said...

Allmaras Family,
I just checked after reading your comment and the Colgate total coupon is still there. Maybe search through one more time under the "see all coupons" link. It's so easy to miss them, I do it all the time.

richelle said...

I did the promo at walgreens on Mon. and it did print the catalina.

Alana said...

The colgate promo worked for me as well on Monday. Also, I'm pretty new, of the coupons you chose, how many are you printing?

Thanks!