Friday, April 17, 2009

John Frieda Shampoo at Albertsons

John Frieda Shampoo Reg $6.49, clearanced to $3.24
Use $2/1 John Frieda collection product from Smart Source insert 4/5
When you buy 5, receive a $5 catalina after check out.
Total spent (after factoring in catalina) $2.07 for 5

Thanks to our Krazy reader Tammy for alerting us to this great deal!
Albertsons at McMillan and Eagle has John Frieda Shampoo and other products on clearance up near the registers. Regular price $6.49, on clearance for $3.24. I had $2 off coupons from a couple weeks ago. So I thought that was a pretty good deal in itself. Then I must have picked the magic number (5). Because I bought five and then a catalina printed out for $5.00 off my next shopping trip. Making my total $2.07 for 5. An awesome deal. Would have cost about $34.00, at regular price. Hope you get some.

Thanks Tammy for the photo too! You're the best!

If any of you KCLs find this deal at another location, please pass it along!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I bought these about a week ago at the Bellingham,WA Albertsons. They were in fact on clearance for $3.24(reg $6.99) but a catalina did not print out for my sister who bought 5. This must be a new deal...

TammyW said...

It worked today in Idaho. After I bought 5, I tried buying 4 and nothing came out. So I think 5 is the magic number right now. I don't know if its a new deal or not. It was definetely a surprise for me when the catalina came out. Tammy

The VIPs said...

I'm not finding the coupon mentioned in the 4/5 Smart Source- am I missing something?

TammyW said...

The coupon was in my organized book, already cut out. I'm thinking it was from a couple of weeks ago, but it may have been the week before that.

Sarah Schwartz said...

The Logan Albies has these priced $3.24 although they didn't have very many. I found the $2/1 coupons in the 4/5 SearsSS insert. I bought 5 and the $5 cat printed. Great deal! THANKS!!!