Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kashi Waffles High Value Coupon

Kashi has a printable coupon for $1.50/1 Go Lean Waffles HERE. I remember last year reading that these were $1.58 at super Target. I'm hoping Walmart carries them. Remember to print twice from every computer! I was so sad after getting passed over with the Eggo coupons 2 weeks ago. This coupon makes me excited! I have a feeling that when I eat half the box at a time and drench them in syrup I won't be "going lean", but I'm sure they're delicious!
Please let us know where you find these and what they cost!
Thanks MoneySavingMadness!

2 comments:

Buff said...

Woohoo! I was totally bummed when we didn't get the Eggo coupon last week too. My kids eat waffles like crazy. I'm sure these are good, their cereals rock.

Rick said...

I have checked Wal-Mart and Albertson's in the TF area and neither carry Kashi waffles. Eggo seems to be the product of choice. Where would a person with 8 - $1.50 coupons find some Kashi waffles?