Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lays Sun Chips at Albertsons

We had been hearing rumors that Albertson's is putting doublers out in this weeks paper. I haven't been able to confirm for sure, but we do know that they will have a one page Ad in this Sunday's Paper, we just don't know what will be on the ad. I think we are pretty safe to assume that it will be doublers, but you never know!
Assuming there will be doubler's here is
1 Scenario for the Quaker Promo at Albertson's


Spend $15 Save $3 Instantly
-Buy in increments of $15 (so 15, 30, 45, ect)
-Must be $15 before tax and coupons

Lay's Sun Chips 10.5 oz. $2.79 (BUY 2)
Use the $1/2 printable
Use a Doubler
Final Price: $1.23

Quaker Life cereal 14-16 oz. $2.00 (BUY 2)
Use the $1/2 from our coupon bar (under the header)
Use a Doubler
Final Price: $.60

Quaker Life Maple and Brown Sugar $2.00 (BUY 2)
Use the $1/1 printable or HERE
Use a Doubler
Final Price: FREE

Trop50 orange juice 59 oz $3.00 (BUY 4)
Use this $1/1 printable
Use a Doubler
Final Price: $.40
(When you buy 4- get a coupon on your receipt for 1 FREE)

Sobe Lifewater $.80 (BUY 4)
Use this B1G1 printable or HERE
Final Price: $.40

Lay's Stax $1.00 (BUY 2)
Final Price: $.80

Price Before Coupons and Tax will Be: $30.78
Price After Coupons, Doublers and Promo Savings: $ 8.46 plus you will have a coupon for one more FREE OJ!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Any word on if this could be in Utah this time? Just curious?

Britt said...

What's a doubler exactly?

Amber said...

A doubler is an in-store Albertsons coupon that will double the value of a manufacturer's coupon up to $1.00. Last time they came in the Sunday paper, the insert had three of them.

I just wanted to let anyone who is still looking for Johnson's Buddies soaps that I was at the Target in Nampa today and the shelf spot for them was full, stacked 2 high.

Joanie Demer said...

Sarah- I haven't been able to confirm anything about Utah Doubling... I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

mrsmorris said...

Regarding the spend $15 get $3 off promo - does anyone know about the free t-shirt offer? I did the promo today and a Catalina printed telling me about the offer and that I would receive a mail-in form at checkout. Of course no one in the store knew anything about this or had any rebate form to give me. There was no address on the Catalina which printed.

Cathy said...

We can confirm it is a go for Idaho. http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/2009/04/albies-is-doublin-for-3-days-only.html

Cami said...

Last time the Albertsons did doublers, you could only use three doublers per transaction. Has anyone figured out a way to get $15 in a transaction and use only 3 doublers to get the deals you described? I'm stumped.

Heather Wheeler said...

Cami-
Yes in my post I forgot to mention you can usually only use 3 or 4 per transaction. So this deal I outlined won't be as good, given the restrictions. Sorry! You'll probably have to choose a few things you want to double- and just use regular coupons on the rest.

TammyW said...

Hello.

I found a good deal at Albertsons today and I wasn't sure where to post it on the site so people could know about it. They had John Frieda Shampoo and other products on clearance. Regular price $6.49, on clearance for $3.24. I had $2 off coupons from a couple of weeks ago. So I thought that was a pretty good deal in itself. Then I must have picked the magic number (5). Because I bought five and then a catalina printed out for $5.00 off my next shopping trip. Making my total $2.07 for 5. An awesome deal. Would have cost about $34.00, at regualar price. They store on McMillan and Eagle still has some on the clearance rack up near the registers. Hope you get some. Have a great day! Tammy