Monday, April 27, 2009

More Printables.....

Krazy Printables...
Print if you are brand loyal to something on this list,
or if you think you will need to purchase it before the coupon expires.

Don't forget that on most of these links you can use the back browser to print twice

$2/1 Children's Claritin

$1/2 Cottonelle Flushable Wipes
(Create a Pledge, then Select Coupon you want to print)

$1/1 V8 Juice


$2/1 V8 Fusion

$1/1 Rhodes Warm and Serve

$1/1 Jolly Time Popcorn
(has several printables)

$1/1 Glad Force Flex Trash Bags or HERE

$1/2 Nabisco Crackers
Stack with the Target printable HERE

Thanks to our reader, Angie for sending us these great printables from Nestle

B1G1 Easy Mac Cups Thanks Abundant Food Savings!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

the link for the nabisco crackers isn't working. anyone else having troubles?

Heather Wheeler said...

Amber will you let me know if it is working now? I think I fixed it....

Kristen said...

any word on the Nabisco link?

amanda said...

It says that there is an internal error in processing. So it is not letting it print the coupon.

Heather Wheeler said...

When did you ladies try it? I just fixed it and it printed for me about 5 minutes ago... Let me know and I will mess with it again. Don't forget to refresh your browser before you hit print! :)

andrea.roche said...

sexy new header...love it

Joanie Demer said...

Thanks Andrea! I'm lovin it too. I'd been slamming my head against the desk after a good week of trying to get a new sleek header I threw in my chips. We hired Charyce from daydreambydesign and I think she did an amazing job!

Amber said...

the link works now. thanks!