Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Target Deals for the Week

Here is a list of a few deals this week at Target
Go here to see my post about Free Glade Candles at Target
Also go here to see our Target 101 Post

Easy Mac singles $.77
Use the $1/2 Target IP
Final Price: $.22


Electrasol Powerball Tabs $3.00-$3.50
Use the $2.50 from 4/19
Final Price: $.50-1.00

Bagged Teddy Grahams $1.52
Use the $1/1 Target IP
Final Price: $.52

Wheat Thins Artisan Crackers $2.98
Use the B1G1 from 3/15
Also Use 2 $1/1 Target IP
Final Price: $.49 each (when you buy 2)

Oreo Sticks $1.99
$1/1 coupon from 4/19 insert
Also Use the $1/2 Target IP
Final Price: $.99 each

Johnson's Clear Band Aids $1
Use $1/1 from 2/8, 3/15
Final Price: FREE!

Prices may vary according to Store and Region.
Thanks to Money Saving Madness for help in compiling the list!
For more Target Deals go here

10 comments:

Amber said...

Wouldn't that make oreo sticks
$.49?Because the $1.99 - $1 is $.99 and then the $1/2 is another $.50 off each, so the end price should be $.49. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Ginger said...

Thanks for linking to my weekly deals round-up for Target at AttentionTargetShoppers.com. It is wonderful to share your deals with everyone so we can all save even more.

Ginger

Chelsea said...

why am I not seeing the $1/1 wheat thins Target printable?

mrsmorris said...

I can't find the Wheat Thins IP either.

Heather Wheeler said...

I believe the coupon says $1/1 Nabisco Snack... It should work just fine!! Sorry for the confusion!

Leslie said...

My local Target doesn't sell ANY dish tabs. Just liquid soap to wash dishes by hand. There must be like 50 kinds but no dish washing tabs...and only seventh generation dishwasher gel. I wish I could get this deal because I happen to have a dishwasher(and use it).

Kristen said...

I went to Target looking for these deals with my coupons in hand and was sorely disappointed. I left with nothing. The lady wouldn't let me use the mac and cheese coupon, she said it was only valid on the 4-packs because that was what was pictured, even though it wasn't specified in the coupon. The electrasol tabs weren't on sale but were $4.29. The Teddy Grahams were $2. The clear Band-AIDs were $1.77 Were these deals only at Super Target? Anyone else have these problems?

Amber said...

I went to Target today too. And the oreo stix were not on sale either. Don't waste your time friends!! These deals are not in our (Idaho) area.

Joanie Demer said...

Ah, you guys! I'm so sorry! We'll be sure to look closer into the deals locally next time. Thanks for your patience with us! And thanks for commenting with your results, now others can have a heads up!

bladbox said...

I had the same problem Kristen. I left there with nothing but briefs for my 6 year old. The electrasol tabs weren't on sale and they were $4.29. The Teddy Grahams were $2. The clear Band-AIDs were $1.77. I thought maybe I looked at a preview for an upcoming sale...but no I double checked when I got home. But it all wasn't for neigh, I did get a buy on the briefs. There was a $1 off the fruit of the loom 5 pk briefs (right on the package) that had an extra bonus pair which made the briefs less than $.50 each.