Friday, April 24, 2009

Pedicures By Bambi: Special Offer

I just got my pedicure by Bambi and it was amazing! Her home office is equipped and ready to serve as a nail salon! I lost track of how many different exfoliates, peels, and treatments she put on my feet- all I remember is my feet kept changing colors as she went from one to the next and massaged them in. What a treat! Bambi is so easy to talk to and you'll immediately love her and feel totally comfortable in her capable hands. She's got every color of polish under the sun, which for me proved to be more of a problem than an asset, too many choices. Bambi came to my rescue and saved me from indecision and helped me pick a great color and now my toes are looking funky fresh!
Just in time for Mother's Day: Husband's send your wife over for a relaxing 8:00 PM appointment with Bambi. You'll be glad you did!

Here's the 'skinny':
KRAZY Spring offer with
Pedicures by Bambi
conventiently located in the Paramount Subdivision.
For a limited time recieve $10 OFF your pedicure, regularly $30.
That means Pedicures are now ONLY $20! Just in time for sandal season and just for Krazy Coupon Ladies!
Set up your appointment today be sending Bambi an email HERE.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Thanks for taking care of my wife today Bambi! I'm glad I sent her your way. She is very happy with your work and has already talked about you to our sister-in-law....you helped make me out to be the hero by sending her there!

We have a referral rewards program for our patients at the dental office. I think I may need to talk to you about some gift certificates for some of our wonderful patients that refer family and friends to us.

Let's talk!

Dr. Taylor Clark
All About You Dental
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
208-938-8228