Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Printable Coupon Roundup!

  • $2/1 Huggies Pullups coupon HERE (pg 1)

  • $1.50/1 Huggies Natural Fit coupon HERE (pg 1)

  • $1/1 Huggies Little Swimmers coupon HERE (pg 2)

  • $1/1 Huggies Bath and Body coupon HERE (pg 2)

  • $.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes coupon HERE (pg 2)

  • $2/1 Aveeno HERE and HERE and HERE (Target has their Aveeno baby products clearanced for less than $2 a piece!)

  • $1/2 Ocean Spray Cranergy HERE (has anyone ever tried this before??)

  • $.50/1 Sesame Street Bath Products HERE or HERE

  • $2/1 Bic Soleil Razor HERE or HERE

  • $.50/1 Heinz Vinegar HERE

  • Muir Glen $1/1HERE or HERE

7 comments:

Aranda Family said...

Hi guys I have a question about clearance items, I was at albertsons on 17th and state and they had a bunch of the pledge products on clearance. I had a coupon which would have made them free and the cashier told me that they didnt take coupons on clearance items. Is this true? Thanks for the help!

Camille said...

I have tried the cranergy drink and it is delicious. I am 8 months pregnant and really felt the extra energy, it is infused with vitamins to help you have more energy. Expensive though, even with a coupon.

Emily C. said...

Aranda Family--that is not true. I've used coupons on clearanced items MANY times. For instance, at many Albie's locations right now the Huggies bath and body products are clearanced to 1.74 ea. I used the $1/1 printable and got them for .74. I've also used the $2/1 secret coupons from a while back to get free deodorant. I think your checker was misinformed--if that happens again, ask for a manager. The store gets reimbursed for the full amount of the coupon whether the item is sold at clearance price or full price.

Liberty said...

Did any one else get cool Albie's coupons I think on Saturday in the mail? There were a couple doubles and a few others?

andrea.roche said...

My albies had a ton of Muir Glen on clearance for .75. SWEET!

Jen said...

The cranergy juice tastes like tea and juice. I personally don't like tea but I love juice so this is a great hybrid and a great way to get the benefits of tea without too much tea flavor. I didn't notice a boost in energy, however.

andrea.roche said...

How does one go about finding printable coupons? I'd love to search for some and share if I find anything!