Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rite Aid Deals 4/19-4/25

Stretch your dollars at Rite aid using one of these:
$5 off $25 front end purchase, expires 4/30
or register with "myriteaid" and receive another
$5 off $25 front end purchase, expires 6/30

And through 5/31 use these coupons when you transfer 2 prescriptions to Rite Aid and get 2 $25 gift cards. (I did this last time my two kids had ear infections. I had the pediatrician call in the prescription to Savon, then I immediately had Rite Aid call Savon and have the prescription transferred over. I got a brand new humidifier and some toys for my sick kids all for free with my gift cards)

This week's deals:
~Huggies jumbo pack diapers, pull-ups, or good nights are on sale for 8.99,
Rebate for $3 making them 5.99 per pack. (SCR #20) limit 1.
$2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, Jumbo Pack from smart source 3/22
$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers, from smart source 3/1
or any of the huggies coupons from today's paper or old IP's you got laying around!
Final price $3.99 per pack (original price 12.49).

~Dove shampoo, conditioner, stylers, ultimate clear deodorant, or body mist on sale for 2 for $6
$2 for 2 rebate: limit 2.
Use $1/1 dove hair care and/or
$1.50/1 dove conditioning both from 3/15
Final price 0.25 to 0.50 cents for each item

~Skintimate and Edge shave gel $2/4
$2 rebate when you buy 2 (SCR #64)
Final Price: $1 each

~Ben-gay pain relieving patches 4-5 ct. $6.99
.99 cents after $3 double rebate (SCR #21)
$1/1 Ben-gay product from Smart Source 3/22
Final Price: Free

~Nova Max blood glucose meter $9.99
$9.99 rebate (SCR #26) limit 1
Final Price: Free (Great for donation!)

Dove Go Fresh deodorant: 2/$6.00
$2.00 rebate
$1.25/1 Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Red Plum 3/15
Final Price: 2 for $1.50

Learn more about Rite Aid "Single Check Rebates or SCRs" HERE.

A HUGE thank you to our reader Amy for alerting us to these weekly deals! She says, "I checked with the store manager at the Rite Aid at Fairview/Cole and he said they do not take competitor’s coupons but will take internet coupons up to $5. I do not know if that is the policy at each store, so you may have the best luck with that store."

4 comments:

andrea.roche said...

Joanie (or anybody)

What does "front end purchase" mean? Before coupons?

Julie said...

We used our front end purchase coupon a few days ago and it was before coupons, so hopefully your store does the same.

Joanie Demer said...

I thought front end purchase meant, just not at the pharmacy or something. I think it just means the front registers. The $5 off $25 should also be before coupons.

Mara said...

Hi there!
I just came across your blog today (I don't remember how, lol) and I've really enjoyed it!
I just noticed that there are a few more cool things you can get at Rite-Aid this week and I have them up on on my blog (.25 oatmeal, free colgate, free GE lightbulbs...oh, and there are $1.50 peelies on some Ben-Gay packages). Feel free to stop by and take a look!

=)
Mara