Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sam's Club FREE One-day Membership

Did anyone else get a flyer from Sam's Club in their Idaho Statesman this morning?  There is a coupon in there for a FREE one-day membership, good for this weekend, April 3-5, from 10:30am to 6pm.  I have a membership to Costco, but have often wondered how their prices compared with Sam's Club's--and now I can find out without having to invest in another membership!  Yippee!

(There are stipulations for the FREE one-day membership, so make sure you read all the fine print on the coupon before you go.)

6 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

Awesome! I'm like you: have a Costco membership and would like to try out Sam's. I'm going to go rob my father-in-laws paper and look for this offer. Thanks Emily!

Emily C. said...

Hey, no problem! Oh, and I forgot to mention that I found the flyer in today's Idaho Statesman.

Bambi said...

Make sure to read the fine print. I have used an offer like this at Sam's club before and they wanted me to buy a membership or else I had to pay 15% more on everything I was buying....but maybe this one is different.

tulip said...

At Costco, they let you in one time to just check things out. I wonder if you went to the Customer Service desk at Sam's Club and asked, if they'd let you do the same thing. That way you could at least check and compare prices. Then you would know if it's worth the membership and not have to wait around for their "free" weekend. Just a thought.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I live in a town without a Costco, sob! SamsClub is all we have. It is okay, some good deals but it will never be Costco!!!!

K8ers said...

The Sam's Club open house event they are hosting this weekend doesn't have any upcharges on purchases for using the one day pass. Their memberships are only $35 or $40 a year as opposed to Costco's $50 or $100.