Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some Target Deals....

Here are some good deals at Target this week. Remember- you can use 1 Target Store Coupon and 1 Manufacturer Coupon on 1 Item. If the coupon amount exceeds the price of the product they can still accept the coupon, they just have to price adjust the coupon. Go HERE for more info on Target's Coupon Policy


Market Pantry Fruit Snacks, $0.89* Or $1.79-1.99 each
$1/1 Printable
Final: Free-$.99
*Trial size found by checkouts

Johnson’s Safety Swabs, $1.38*
$0.75/1 Johnson’s Baby Toiletry printable
AND $1/1 Johnsons Baby Product, from 3/8/09
Final: FREE!

Gerber Graduates, price varies
$0.50/2 Target Printable
$3 offGerber printable when you take their pledge
Final: Prices will vary- but should be free!

Dole (bagged) Salad (6-oz.), $1.19
$1/1 Target Printable
Final: $0.19

9 comments:

Emily said...

I tried many of these deals yesterday at the Chinden/Eagle Target, so I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a few things:

They still had a few bags of the small-sized market pantry fruit snacks up by the registers (with $1/1 coupon = FREE), but they were cleaned out of the boxes of fruit snacks (sold for, I believe, 1.59, or .59 after coupon).

I bought the Johnson safety swabs yesterday, and for some reason, they rang up for .56 instead of the 1.38 price. And she still put in my coupon for .75/1 and $1/1, so I got overage! But they are cracking down on this, most checkers are pricing down coupons now to avoid overage, so if you get it, look at it as a gift--but don't expect it!

And finally, I took the Gerber pledge the other day to get this $3 coupon, and could not get it to print--has anyone out there actually successfully done this? I'd sure like to know if it's possible!

Heather Wheeler said...

Thanks Emily!

Ryan & Martha said...

Did the Gillette body wash coupons expire yesterday?

Heather Wheeler said...

Yes- thanks Martha- it is expired!

Jennspiration said...

My checker wouldn't take the coupon for the small bags of fruit snacks. :(

Shanna said...

I went to Target in Utah and they wouldn't take the coupons on the .89 fruit snacks. Bummer!

Lynn said...

Is there a Target in the Treasure Valley that carries the bagged salads that are supposed to be on sale? Wanted to use some coupons, but it seems the two stores I went to don't even carry salad. Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

Lynn- Your best bet would be Nampa- since they have the most grocery stuff, but I would call them to confirm....

Lynn said...

Thanks for the suggestion Heather. I called and they said they carry no fresh produce at all. I guess I'll keep an eye out at Wal-Mart, since they'll take competitor's coupons.