Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Target Clearance Deals

Thanks to Reader Angie who emailed us some good deals..

**At the Target at Eagle and Chinden there is toothpaste(3 pack) and brushes(2 pack) on clearance for $1.48
Use the $.75/1 from 2/22 or 3/29 or 4/5
Final Price $.73

**In the baby section Johnson's 20 oz. Baby Lotion or Baby Wash is $2.54
Use the $1/1 from 2/22
AND the $3/3 Target printable here
Final Price: $2.37/3

While getting my trial size Suave deodorant I noticed they also have Degree in the trial size for .99 use your .75/1 coupon from 3/1
Final Price: $.24

**These products may only be clearanced at this specific location!**

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Question on the albertsons meat deal.
Can I buy $75 worth of product(kraft / unilever) on thursday get the $30 off. Go back in later that day and buy $25 worth of product (kraft / unilever) and get the same $10 off? Or do I need to do them in different days?
Thank you. Im new at all of this,but it is very exciting.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily C. said...

Michelle,

You can do this deal as many times as you want, either in one day, or spread out over the week until next Tuesday night, when the promotion ends. There is no limit. Although I have read on the PYP forum that the stores would prefer that you limit your purchases to $75 (in participating promotion products) in one transaction, just so things don't get too slowed down.

talktoannie23 said...

I've got a question, can I use a printable coupon from coupons.com and a coupon from the Sunday paper on the same product??? I appreciate your help!

Heather Wheeler said...

Annie-
Only 1 manufacturer coupon per item, and a coupons.com and a newspaper coupon are both manufacturer... You could buy 2 and use one on each! Hope this helps..

talktoannie23 said...

Ok, thank you Heather! Also, is the post cereal sale still going on at Albertsons?

The Scott Six said...

Is the 2.34 price on Johnsons baby wash clearance or their regular price?
-Andrea

Ginger said...

Thanks for your contribution to my Mr. Linky for all the Target Deals Around the Blogosphere. I am sure my readers will appreciate your post.

Ginger