Friday, April 24, 2009

Things to Do this Weekend!

Thomas play date at Toys R Us from 11:00-1:00


Barnes and Noble "Turn off week" Find out what your local store is doing to celebrate HERE
10:00am at the Boise location


Free Appetizer at Macaroni Grill for signing up for their "Mac Pac"




Free Pretzels at Pretzelmaker on Sunday. It's National Pretzel Day.


What are you all doing this weekend?

Our reader Tammy just sent us her plans:
I wanted to thank you for negotiating on the train out of horseshoe bend. I booked that yesterday. Here is what we are going to do for that day.

I booked 6 train tickets for my husband and I, our two children (one is 13 and one is 8) and my two parents. Cost was $56.18 total.

The date I booked was for June 5th. I looked into the other dates and they averaged $8 more for exactly the same train route and time frame. So the June 5th date was already a deal on top of the 1/2 price.

Then I bought a gift certificate through Restaurant.com for Kitts Riverside Restaurant in Horseshoe Bend. I heard that its a great river side restaurant with good lunch options that are reasonable priced. Total cost $4 for a $25.00 certificate.

We are going to take mom and dad on this day as a Mother/Fathers day gift.

I'm figuring total of about $100 out of pocket for the train and lunch. That's an awesome deal for 6 people and a day of fun.
It important that when you searching deal, you ask questions and do all your research before booking to make sure your getting the best deal. A good deal is great, but the best deal makes you the happiest, especially when your a Krazy Coupon Lady!!!!
Find the choo choo icon on our right sidebar to read all about how KCL can hook you up with this amazing buy one get one free deal with Thunder Mountain Line!

No comments: