Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trash can diving

You know...some things maybe I shouldn't admit...but I do. Anyhow, I just wanted to save someone else the trouble of getting into their trash can to retrieve the $20 turkey/ham rebate. I didn't even see it, so, yes, I got in and got my paper out of the top of the trash can (and decided I REALLY should recycle in case I need to do that ever again :) Anyhow, here's the deal...there is a coupon for a $20 rebate on a ham or turkey that you buy between 4/1-4/30 when you also spend $40 on unilever products in that timeframe. Good timing with the unilever sale that Albies has going on now. So, get the rebate from your paper before you throw it in your stinky trash! In case you didn't notice it, it's got a picture of a BIG HAM on the front of the coupon insert and says "Enjoy Holiday Dinner On Us FREE Holiday Ham or Turkey". DUR~!

5 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

lol... nothing wrong with a little diving every now and then! ROFL

TammyW said...

Was it today's newspaper and if so, which one? Thanks

Emily C. said...

The rebate offer is from the Unilever insert from last Sunday's paper.

TammyW said...

Thanks!

So I have another question. The rebate says you have to purchase $40 in products. So lets say, you purchased $40.00 in Knorr products, but after coupons, etc you only paid lets say $5.00. Will they still send you the money for a turkey or ham up to $20.00. Seems pretty tricky to me.

alysia said...

I would think that the $40 that you spend would be BEFORE coupons, but I'm not positive.