Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walgreen's Deals... from the KCL Inbox!

Thanks to Joanna for sharing some more Krazy Deals at Walgreens

Joanna writes:

Hi KCL's,
I wanted to pass on some great deals I got yesterday at Walgreen's..........
1. The SunSilk shampoo's and conditioners are on clearance for $2.19 each, and they are part of the buy 6 and get $6.00 RR, good deal in itself but I used 3 Sunsilk $2.00/2 coupons and my total was $7.14 (pre tax) and I got my $6.00 RR once I paid.
2. And the Oil of Olay Body thermal pedicure foot treatment was red tagged at $2.59 (original price was $9. something...I bought 5 and used 5 of my Oil of Olay $2.00/1 coupons from last weekend and my total was $2.95, I added some Easter clearance items and used my RR for $3.50 (toothbrushes) and only paid $.31 cents. My friend told me she still saw some at the Walgreen's in Boise.....this is a great item to use for a do-it-yourself pedi! The treatment is self-heating and it sounds like nothing but fun for me..........


Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner $2.19

Use $2/2 from ?? (couldn't find this, anyone know??)
Buy 6 receive a $6 Register Reward
Final Price $1.14 (after factoring in RR)

Oil of Olay Body Thermal Pedicure $2.59
Use the $2/1 from 4/5
Final Price: $.59

Hurry over to Walgreens, because I believe this is the last day for this RR
If you are at a Walgreen's and spot either of deals, check in and let us know where you were at!
Thanks again Joanna!

3 comments:

Chris, Heidi & Eden said...

the $2 coupon for sunsilk is in the K-Mart coupon booklet at their stores

Cherity said...

I cashed in great on this deal!! At my Walgreens in Las Vegas, they were actually on clearance for $1.09 each!! Plus, the shampoo's had full sized products attached to them for FREE (I got a full size hair spray & some root serum with mine)!! I used a peely coupon that was on the conditioners for $1.00 off each (there was only 2) so I saved $2 as well as getting the $6 RR!!

Hollie said...

I also got these today at my Walgreen's for $1.09, used my $2/2 coupons and got my $6 RR! Sweet. I made $6!