Monday, April 20, 2009

Walgreens Highlights

So- I know sometimes the really good deals get lost in my REALLY wordy posts... Here are three of the best deals *in my opinion* at Walgreen's this week.

Go here for my full post of all the great deals and some explanation about shopping Wags

7-up, A&W, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, Sunkist 12 pks 3/$11
Use this $1/1 IP (print and use 2 times)
Buy 3 Get a $5 RR
Final Price: 3 for $4.00

Physicians Formula Organics Wear 40% off
Use the $1/1 from 2/22 or 3/22 or 4/19
Submit for the $10 ESR #6
Final Price: FREE Plus possible Overage
-Just make sure you spend $10 after the 40% off discount, so that you can get the rebate)

Mitchum Deodorant $2.99
Use the $.75/1 from 3/22
Buy 1 Get a $2 RR
Final Price: $.24

2 comments:

Addie said...

I am giving up on Walgreens! They are never stocked for their sales. It is so frustrating to go in there, & find all their sale items gone. It doesn't seem to matter when I go in, even if it's the first day of the sale. And if I happen to find something & get a register reward, then I only have 2 weeks before it expires to find another deal that they have in stock. Every time I go, I feel like I'm wasting my time & money.

Amber said...

Here's a heads up on the Pledge deal at Walgreens.

Pledge multi-surface 2 for 7$
Use 2 of the 2$ off coupons and the 15% off that was just posted.
TOTAL - .97$ each (not incl tax) + 1$ RR + canvas shopping bag.

Not bad!