Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens Scenarios

Here are some examples of how to break down your transactions this week. The idea is to do alternating transactions, using Register Rewards from 1 product on the next, This will maximize savings and allow you to pay very little out of pocket. For our whole list of Walgreens Deals go here.
Also, remember you will need to have more products than coupons, including RR. Be sure to add in a filler product if you need to!


FIRST: Alternate Between these 3 Transactions...
(using the first RR for the next transaction, and so forth)

Got2B Hair Products 2/$10
Use this $2/1 IP (print and use 2 twice)
Earn a $5 RR when you buy 2

Final Price: $.50 each

Nivea
Body Wash $4.99
Or the $2/1 from 4/5 (if this kind is on sale)

Earn a $4.99 RR when you buy 1

Final Price: FREE Plus Overage!!

Bayer Breeze or Contour Blood Glucose Meter $14.99
Use the (up to) $30/1 from 3/1, 3/22
Earn a $5 RR when you buy 1

Final Price: $5 in Overage

SECOND: Alternate Between These Transactions (using the first RR for the next transaction, and so forth)

Abreva Cold Sore Relief 20% off
Use the $3/1 from 11/11
(look on Coupon Clippers or Ebay if you haven't been couponing that long...)
Or use this $1/1 IP
Earn a $3 RR when you buy 1
Final Price: ??

Pepsi Products 3/$11
Earn a $3 RR when you buy 3
Final Price: 3/$8

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit $13.99
Use this $7/1 IP
Also Earn a $3.00 RR when you buy 1
Final Price: $3.99

THIRD: Alternate Between these transactions
(using the first RR for the next transaction, and so forth)

Suave Hair Care 3/$5
Use the $1.73/3 or $1/2 from 3/1
Earn a $2 RR when you buy 3

Final Price: $.42 each

Ecotrin 45ct Tablets $2
Use this $2.25/1 (will probably need to be adjusted down!)
Earn a $2 RR when you buy 1

Final Price: Free Plus Overage!!


Bayer Quick release Crystals $2.49
Earn a $2.49 RR when you buy 1
Final Price: FREE

10 comments:

amber said...

I dont see where the RR of five dollars is on the blood testers in the ad. Where did you see this thanks

Sara said...

I just wanted to add that SOME Walgreens don't price adjust. I had this happen to me today. But I did get a $2 RR and a $2 off Ecotrin after buying the one. Although I do not know their policy. I think it is time to print it out.

cynthea said...

Does anyone know if any of these RR conflict? meaning if you use them in the same transaction another one won't print.

Morgan said...

I was wondering how you can use 2 got2b coupons for one transaction when the coupon says only one coupon per purchase? Thanks!

Joanna said...

Cynthea,
I thought maybe the Bayer meters and the Bayer aprin wouldn't work together but they did. I purchased them together and BOTH RR printed for me. I also made a little cheat sheet of the items I was going to purchase so I knew what ones not to pay with.

Rembrant retailer is McNEIL RR $6.00

Meters retailer is BAYER RR $5.00

Got 2B retailer is SCHWARZKOPF RR $5.00

Nivea retailer is BEIERSDORF RR $5.00

Tresemme retailer is ALBERTO RR $2.00

andrea.roche said...

Morgan - Per Purchase means "per item" purchased. SO you can use one coupon on each item.

lgoers said...

How did you get the Nivia coupon? I can't find it on their site after I've signed up.

Heather Wheeler said...

The print limit has been reached on the lotion! Sorry! If you want to get $1 Mens Lotion it looks like it is still available

http://ext6.nivea.us/regforms/reg_nfm.html

Luv2Save said...

I can't believe it's only Monday and all of the Got2B hair products are gone. I went to two stores in West Meridian and they are sold out. It's very frustrating. I wish they would order more product when they offer the free RR. They should know by now that they will sell out immediately.

Knudsen family said...

I was told by an associate at Walgreens that a RR won't print out any time if you pay with a RR. I was really bummed about this because that is how I always work it. buy, get a RR, pay with the RR, get another RR, pay with that RR. It didn't work today. stinks.