Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walmart Deals

Here are some of this week's greatest finds at Walmart. These may vary by region, and I haven't shopped at Walmart here in Boise for some time, so I haven't verified these prices. If anyone goes- let us know what you find!

Go here to print Walmart's Coupon Policy to take with you.

Everclear Lint Rollers (trial size) $.97
Use the $1/1 from our coupon bar
Or use this $1/1 IP (IE) or HERE (FF)
Final Price: FREE

Walmart Velveeta Shells and Cheese $1.00
Use this $1.50/2 IP
Final Price: $.25 each

Digorno Crispy Flat Bread Pizza $5.25
Use the $1.25/1 from our coupon bar
Final Price: $4.00

Capri Sun Sunrise $1.97
Use $1/1 from 4/19
Final Price: $0.97

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush $0.97
Use $1/1 from 4/26
Final Price: FREE

Colgate Toothpaste (4.5 oz.) $1.00
Use $.75/1 from 4/26
Final Price: $0.25

Dawn Original $.97
Use the $.50/1 from HERE
Final Price: $.47



Thanks to nwadeals!

8 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Those are some great deals! I'm wondering if you know how long these sales will last? I'm just wondering if I have time to order some coupons for the Capri Sun? Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

Kristalyn- I would just go into your Walmart to first verify the price, and just ask them how long the price will stay at $1.97...
Sorry I don't know more, if I go into Walmart tomorrow, I will be sure to ask and report back!

Heather Wheeler said...

Kristalyn- I couldn't verify that the Sunrise variety is on sale for $1.97 but the normal kind is for sure in Idaho and Utah (and other areas)- and the price is good through May 2nd.
You could still check your store to see if they are out, and then get a raincheck!

Amber said...

I thought Walmart didn't carry the Sunrise brand because I haven't seen them anywhere. Well tonight I found them and it's not that they don't carry them, they're just always out! They are $1.97. This was the Wal-Mart in Nampa off Garrity (but call first if you're going to go there to buy them because I took the last 2). And just a quick shout-out to them: I go to Wal-Mart all the time and that store has never given me any grief, though a few others have. So if you're having trouble with the Wal-Mart you usually go to, give them a try.

Heather Wheeler said...

If the Walmart is out of them- GO GET A RAINCHECK!!! :) I love rainchecks....

Arin said...

In the clearance isle-they have twin packs of dove deodorant for $1.50 so if you combine that with a coupon-that is some super cheap deodorant-even without-it's still
.75 cents each...not bad.

Morgan said...

where is that dove deoderant coupon? That sounds great! Thanks!

Joanie Demer said...

There are a few dove deodorant coupons

-$1.50/2 from 3/15
-Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant any $1.25/1 from 3/15