Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend at the Mall

In case your weekend plans include a little retail therapy, here's a few price breaks that your pocketbook might appreciate
Macys is having a sale through April 5th.
Click HERE to print coupons for
$5 off purchase of $25 or more
$10 off purchase of $50 or more
$15 off purchase of $75 or more
$25 off purchase of $100 or more
sale includes clearance items!
Gap is running 30% off purchase of 4 or more sale items,
no coupon necessary through Apr. 5
BOGO Free Pretzelmaker Pretzel Coupon for joining the E-Club
don't forget your reminder from Heather to use your Old Navy 50% off coupon that you found from Old Navy Weekly
Too bad I don't have a 90% off Pottery Barn coupon to share. . . I'll keep dreaming

1 comment:

Joanna said...

If only they would let me use this coupon at the Clinique counter! I can dream can't I.........