Thursday, April 23, 2009

Winco this Week

Yo-Plus Yogurt Four Packs are ONLY $1.63! If you printed the $1 off coupon from our coupon bar last week, then you'll get them for only $0.63. We also have $0.50/1 from Smart Source Insert 3/29
(These are $2.99 at Albies. Even if you'd doubled your $1/1, they're still cheaper at Winco)
Final Price: $0.63 or $1.13


No coupon and no screaming deal. But the best price I've found for popsicles that I don't feel guilty giving my kids. Everyday price $2.42 at Winco

Strawberries are $1.68 for a 1 lb carton. For the best price on strawberries go HERE.



And the infamous Rice Works chips are back at Winco: $2.78 per bag
Use $1/1 IP or
$1/1 Rice Works from 4/19
Final Price: $1.78
I got a few bags even though the price is still high. I really like the Parmesan variety!

My kids were not on their best behavior, so I didn't get to scour the store for deals as I'd hoped. What deals have you all seen at Winco this week?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

At least at the Eagle Winco, they still have the boxes of Chex on sale for $1.78 each with peelie coupons attached for save $3 on 3. This time even the wheat chex was on sale so now I've got enough for making Chex mix!

Sara said...

Thank you for posting the Winco deals!

richelle said...

Also on the yogurt there is a $1.50 off one printable out there, so I paid .13.

Andrea said...

I was at the WINCO in Modesto, California a month ago and the checker wouldn't let me use my printable coupons. She said they absolutely do not take them and I feel so bad going back and forth trying to tell them that they do when they work there.

I saw that my favorite coffee creamer, International Delight, was on sale for $2.48 a bottle. I got 2 for under $5.

This Celtic Muse said...

Our Winco will not take printed coupons either. Nor will they take coupons for anything on sale. I don't even try to use any coupons there anymore.