Thursday, May 21, 2009

Albertsons Deals Around the Blogosphere

FRIENDS OF KCL!
Let's get together and share upcoming Albertsons deals to help everybody maximize their savings this week! If you are a KCL reader and you've made a post about an Albertsons deal for THIS WEEK, add a link to your specific post, not your main blog url on Mr. Linky and share the coupon love!

Check back for Mr. Linky every Thursday. Hope we can all help our readers find the best deals and save lots of money!


Mr. Linky means business! Here are some rules we must INSIST you follow:
  1. Please list your blog name and then a brief scenario in parentheses, ex. Krazy Coupon Lady ($.XX OOP!).
  2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog homepage and not to your label. Should you link direct to your homepage or your label page, it will be deleted.
  3. Please if you participate you MUST link back to this blog (http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com)
  4. Deals for the wrong week or wrong store will be deleted. Links must be Albertsons deals for the upcoming week.

5 comments:

Genessa said...

I am still a little confused I guess. But I will do my best to follow the rules. Do you want me to go back and edit these deals with a link back to your blog? Just let me know. I also do not explain how I do it, I can if you would like me to.

I am in Amanda Fields ward here in Idaho!

Joanie Demer said...

I heart Amanda! Tell her 'hi' for me!
You're doing great! Instead of linking to your blog home page url, next time click the title of one of your Albertsons blog posts and link to that url. (so if you post something new later in the week, KCL readers won't have to scroll down to find the deal). Whether you explain the deal is completely up to you. And yes, please add a link back to KCL somewhere in your Albies post. Even if it's just, "I shared my deal on. . ." Thanks Genessa!

Mommy Frugalness At It's Finest said...

Sorry it was at Albertson's not Target!

Maddy said...

Why is it that when I go to "Cool Savings dot com" Using your pink side bar, or even by typing in their site manually I can't find the coupons that are pictured on the sidebar here on your site. I really want that Spray N Wash one and the Aunt Jemimah's, but when I go to the site all I get are the same coupons that Smart Source has on their site. Is there a way to actually find those specific coupons???

Joanie Demer said...

Maddy,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I hadn't realized you couldn't get those exact coupons. Cool Savings is a paying advertisement, but you can print great coupons, so it benefits us and our readers both! I'm sorry it was misleading. I found some spray n wash coupons on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/20---Save-.50%2F1-Spray-%27n%27Wash-Product_W0QQitemZ350200412198QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090511?IMSfp=TL090511136002r233
I'll keep my eye out for more spray n wash or aunt jemimah.
Thanks for stoppin by KCL.