Monday, May 18, 2009

Albertson's Double Ideas

It's been a krazy day at the Wheeler household and I am ashamed to admit I haven't even been to Albertson's yet today!! The shame!

Here are a few things I am excited to go get! Thanks Anna for your help!

Hefty Storage Bags $2.00
Double the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: FREE
Thanks Darlene!

Scott's Natural Toilet Paper 4 pack $2.14
Double the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.14

Baked Lays $3.00
Double the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $1.00

Nalley Pickles $2.99
Double the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.99

Tree Top Juice Boxes $1.00
Use the $1/2 from 5/17
Final Price: FREE

Sunny Delight Smoothies $1.79
Double the $.55/1 IP
Final Price: $.69

California Pizza Kitchen or Digornio Flatbread Melts $2.50
Double the $1/1 Blinkie
Final Price: $.50


Just a Friendly KCL reminder... Let's all play nice with the doublers. It's easy to get carried away when there are such good deals to be had. I remember when I first started couponing, I never even considered how the checkers felt or that the people behind me in line may be in a hurry. Try to shop at times when it won't be busy- and don't ask the checkers to break or bend the rules for you. I have heard of people asking their checkers to do more than 3 doublers in one transaction- which they have to manually type in. 1 bad apple can ruin it for everyone. And 1 person trying to do 10 transactions in a row with a willing checker, WILL eventually cause the store to enforce the 1 transaction per visit/day rule. Thanks KCL's, I know I am preaching to the choir!!

14 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

in my best singing voice. . . "HALLELUJAH!, HALLELUJAH!, HALLELUJAH!"

cmc said...

fyi when buying 2 -12 pkgs of cottenelle tp I didn't get the $1.00 rr. so its not consistance. Good price, though

Sarah said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that word on the street is that doublers are coming in the Wednesday paper too and running for a whole 7 days!!! This is for Utah that i've heard so i don't know about Idaho?

Jennifer said...

hotcouponworld.com posts the albertsons ad on sundays and according to the ad Boise will have doublers on wednesday too!! Total craziness!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfzwjxss_121ck9vrk8m

Erin said...

Here's what I got with my doublers (so far... more trips to come!):
Breyers ice cream is on sale for $3.00, use the $1 from the Unilever insert yesterday and get your ice cream for a buck.
Also, if you printed off the Coke coupons a couple weeks ago, you can use those and get 4 12-packs PLUS 2 Hillshire Famrs deli selects for just over $7.

jenna said...

fyi: little swimmer's are cheaper at babies r us selling for $7.49, use your dollar off and the 15% off they just sent in the mail and they'll cost you less then six dollars!

Staci said...

I agree! Play nice and fair. Thanks for the double ideas.

Rosie said...

yep... play nice. my closest albies is already enforcing the 3/day rule... luckily there are 2 more in 6 miles and the one I went to let me do 2 transactions in a row. I doubled my 75 cents off whole fruit sorbet today... yum! I'd totally double the Bryers icecream tomorrow, but I'm very out of freezer room!

Leslie said...

*Off Topic Here* But at Fred Meyer the Finish(Electrasol) Quantum (12+3 bonus packs) are $1.25 each(not a typo) and there is a tear pad for $1/1!!! Makes them $0.25 each. Also, be on the look out for Renuzit Tri Scents on sale for $4.99 with $5/1 peelies on them. Makes them Free.

Modern Day Mom said...

I used my double at Albertsons today to purchase 4 12 packs of Coca-cola for $14. I used 4 $1/1 IP coupons from a couple of weeks ago and doubled 3 to bring my total down to $7. The best part is when you purchase 4 12 packs, you get two tubs of Hillshire Deli meats FREE!

Bambi said...

Where did you get the doublers? Did I miss something? I did not get any in the paper on Sunday.

Emily said...

Another FREE deal with doublers:

Planters Cocktail Peanuts 12 oz on sale for $2. Double $1 off Planters nuts Internet Printable and it's FREE. There are lots at the Eagle/McMillan store.

Also there is a display in the back with the One Zip Hefty bags on sale for $2.

Cara said...

I used my doublers on Healthy choice dinners.I got 12 since they are 3/$5 + if you buy $20 of con agra you get $5 cat oyno.Then I used the $1/2 x6 from 5/17 dbl 3of them to make them after cpns and cats .50 each yeah! Plus Hot Pockets are 6/$10-$4 instantly plus 1 free wyb 6 then use the cpn for.50/1x6 in 5/17 making them $.85 each

Cindy said...

The Ritz Toasted Chips are $1.99 at Albies. I used the $1/1 IP and the doubler to get them for FREE!