Friday, May 8, 2009

Clorox Promo at Albertson's

So, we all kind of overlooked this promo- probably mostly because there were no prices or product information included in the ad! It's so weird to me that it wasn't more specific. Anyways, I did I little diggin' at my local Albertsons, and they supplied me with a list of all the products included! Some things I didn't include, if you have more questions about a certain product, leave a comment and I will try to help you out!

Clorox Promo- Spend $15 Save $5 on your next order
You will need to do separate transactions, in $15 increments
Essentially a 30% Savings
The First Price Listed is the Sale Price
The Second Price is the Price after you factor in the Promo Savings


Clorox Anywhere Anti Allergen $2.50/$1.75

Clorox Bleach- Small Container 3 qt., Select Varieties $1.69/$1.18

Clorox Clean Up Spray $ 3.00/$2.10

Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Spray $3.00/$2.10

Clorox Wipes $2.50/$1.75

Clorox Disinfecting Kitchen Spray $3.00/$2.10

Formula 409 1 qt, $3.00/$2.10
- Antibacterial Kitchen
- Daily Kitchen
- Glass and Surface
- Natural Stone

Glad Force Flex and Regular Trash Bags, Select Varieties, $6.49/$4.55

Kleenex Facial Tissue, Lotion 80 ct $1.39/$.97

Kleenex Facial Tissue, 110 ct $1.00/$.70

Pine Sol Cleaner, Select Varieties $3.00/$2.10

Scott Mega Roll Paper Towels, 6 pack $6.29/$4.40

Viva Paper Towel Big Roll 1 pack, Select Varieties $1.99/$1.39

Coupons to Use:
Buy any 2 Clorox Products, Get FREE wipes IE or FF
Clorox Clean-Up, Formula 409 or Clorox Anywhere product, any .75/1 from 4/5 (I don't think Idaho Got this Coupon)
Clorox Liquid Bleach, any 82 oz. or larger .50/2 from 4/5 (Not an Idaho coupon... sorry!)

** It was reported that Cottonelle was part of this promo, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you go to try this promo, make sure you buy the things listed. These should all work. I didn't include anything in this list that was being questioned. Good luck!**

10 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

Were any other Scott products included in the Cat promo?

I am interested in the Scott rebate which requires 4 different Scott products (TP, paper towels, napkins, & wipes).

Gwen said...

Okay so tell me if I'm wrong here but it looks like Wheat Thins and Triscuits are on sale for $1.99 and you can use the $1/2 ss-3/15 to make it $1.49 and Target has a coupon for $1/2 which would make them $.99 right?

Heather Wheeler said...

You can't use the Target coupon at Albertson's. You could take both coupons to Walmart though.

Scott Products that are included:

Scott Mega Roll 6pk
Scott Mega Roll Naturals 6pk
Scott Reg Roll 8 pk

Sarah R said...

You can use other store's "in-store" Coupons at Wal-Mart?

From the beehive said...

With your links to IP's what does IE or FF mean? Thanks!

Heather Wheeler said...

IE means Internet Explorer and FF means Firefox

Sarah- Walmart's policy is to accept competitor coupons, I have had the best luck when I explain to them as I am handing them the coupons, that it's a store coupon and that they will need to type it in (it won't scan).

MelissaR said...

Are the 4 roll pkgs of Scott extra soft tp still on sale 10/$10 anywhere?

Joanie Demer said...

MelissaR,
Send an email to krazycouponlady@gmail.com and I can let you know where I last saw TP 10/$10.

Cara said...

FYI...I was @ albies in Ammon,ID this morning got 2 Viva paper towels and 5 Cottonelle wipes and I got the $5 cat plus $ off more Cottonelle.

Arius Godfrey said...

FYI I just got my Sunday inserts and Albertsons in Utah is for sure doubling this week!