Monday, May 11, 2009

Dr. Clark's latest Krazy New Patient Dental Deal: LIFETIME Teeth Whitening

It's been a few months since I have told you about ALL ABOUT YOU DENTAL!
Dr. Clark is ready to meet some new krazies and he has a
"RIDICULOUSLY GOOD OFFER" for YOU!



Before I get to the good stuff... I have to mention that you will love Dr. Clark (and his staff).. He has been my "Krazy Dentist" through more cavities than I care to admit, and I don't hate going to the dentist anymore, even for cavities. A friend of mine said it best when she compared visiting All About You Dental to going to a high end spa!
No Joke, You will not be disappointed!

Okay so here is Dr. Clark's offer:

New Patient Exam, X-rays, Cleaning, Cosmetic Smile Evaluation all for $49 ($220 Value)!
Plus receive a $49 credit towards cosmetic or repair dental work.
What does that mean? For anyone needing any dental work (like cavities, ahem...), that's like getting the New Patient Package for free!

CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
208.938.8228
All About You Dental


1 comment:

Angela said...

Just got my teeth cleaned and examined today by Dr. Clark, and Brian- the one that cleans the teeth. Excellent! I'm not just saying this either. I have no connections to them other than finding and benefitting from this "KRAZY" deal, which I am SO grateful for BTW. Dr. Clark really is awesome! He and Brian are both hillarious. It was seriously enjoyable- not something you'd normally say about a dentist appointment. But these guys are so personable and down to earth! The best part? Very thorough!! Dr. Clark even checks for oral cancer. I felt like I really got taken good care of, and would highly recommend him to anyone! And guess what? No cavities again!