Saturday, May 16, 2009

Electrasol Coupons. . . I can't let them expire!

HA! Hold your tongues! This is not my picture. But when I found it through google image search I couldn't resist. Thanks to the coupon diva for the pic. Now that is extreme stockpiling.

I've been dreaming of a stack (though maybe one tenth of this stack. . .he he. . . . I only have 10 coupons) of electrasol in my cupboards ever since the $2.50/1 coupon came in 4/19 Smart Source insert. The stars didn't quite align and I didn't get off my lazy bum to spend them yet. So last night I eagerly scoured the blogosphere and my favorite stores for the best place to use these high value coupons before they expire tomorrow:

Here's what I found in case of those same electrasol coupons are burning a hole in your pocket too. . .

Reportedly $3.00 at Target ($4.99 everywhere I checked.) thanks MoeySavingMom!
Reportedly $2.99 at Fred Meyer thanks Fabulessly Frugal!
Reportedly $2.99 at Smiths thanks reader Amy
Rite Aid
price varies, but they should be free with $2 Rite Aid Single Check Rebate #114 see all rebates HERE (I don't particlularly like this deal because the SCR is only for 12 ct. Finish Electrasol packs. I wish I could get a larger pack to make it a little more worth my time. . .)
If Fred Meyer is where you end up, our reader Linda wants to remind you that Kraft BBQ sauce is on sale for $0.89 at Freddies. Print the $1/1 coupon from our coupon bar and get some free BBQ sauce! Thanks Linda!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I tried to get them at the Meridian Fred Meyer on Friday night and the shelf was completely empty! So don't bother going there!

Amanda said...

Just got back from a Boise fred meyer store. The lady in front of me got the last one. If you were up late last night working on this why didn't you just post it then? It may have given us a chance to actually get some. I checked that Fabulessly Frugal where you got the info and they posted it last night!

Joanie Demer said...

Amanda,
Sorry I didn't post this deal earlier. I'm actually out of town and was on the internet and shopping in California last night. I wanted to report the deals for all our readers back home so this morning, I reported the ones I was reading and the ones I found at the national chains (like Rite Aid) from last night.
I'm sorry if this was unclear. I always call stores first (especially if I'm going to be shopping at a store that I know gets lots of couponers) and ask if they will check their inventory. That way, I don't waste a trip and I can avoid clearing a shelf if possible.

Niki said...

Joanie...thanks for all you do. You have no control over shelf clearing, mega sales, or out of stocks. Please don't mind the negative feedback you occasionally get on this site. Anyone who follow you guys' AWESOME advice has saved so much money on a weekly basis, that a few missed deals is NOT a big whoop. Criminy!

l said...

Wow, Amanda! You are really rude! Why don't you go scour the town for these deals all on your own instead of complaining about how someone didn't do it fast enough FOR YOU! H2S you're doing a great job w/ this site!

Joanie Demer said...

I {heart} you guys!

Susan said...

Amanda, Remember that when others post they often do it at their own expense. Hearing about the deals second-hand at all is a tremendous blessing for us and very generous of the posters. I cannot imagine the time it takes to sleuth this all out and then, after the posters get what they need out of it, they start the posting process. Thanks, Joanie!!!!!!

Joanie Demer said...

Thank you all for your support. It really means a lot. KCL is a labor of love. It takes a tremendous amount of time, but Heather and I enjoy it. I don't want to be a made a martyr. Some blogs out there are misleading their readers into thinking that they are doing charity work- - or worse losing money. ANY successful coupon blog like KCL generates revenue- through advertising and through our readers printing coupons from our site, etc. {KCL deliberately has many fewer pay per click ads than most others}. We are working hard to help you save money, but also earning extra income for our families thanks to all of you- our amazing readers. We appreciate you and we hope we’re helping you keep some money in your pockets.

Annie said...

Thanks for the reminder that these are going to expire! I live on the east coast, but still get a lot out of your posts, thank you! I have been couponing for only about 2 months, but the joy in being able to give stuff away for free and bless others is incredible! Do you know if you are going to be making any more large tshirts? I would love one, but would need a 2x or probably even a 3x, as they seem very fitted, style-wise. Anyway, keep up the hard work, you rock!