Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Coldplay Download

Thanks to our reader Marilou (I am assuming it was Marilou and not Jared...) for letting us know about the FREE Coldplay Album Download. She writes:

Hi! I don't know if this is something you would be interested in, but you can download Coldplay's new album HERE
It is totally legal-I looked it up to make sure. Coldplay is giving it away on CD to everyone who attends one of their concerts this summer, and everyone else can download it. It is a live recording.

Thanks so much for passing along this awesome deal, it's downloading for me as I type!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love coldplay, but the link isn't working!

Brooke Flint said...

The link didn't work for me either.

Rachel and Steve said...

It's not working for me either!

Joanie Demer said...

I'm so sorry all three of you!! It totally wasn't working. It's fixed now. Thanks!

Sum said...

worked great easy peasy

Julee said...

Awesome! Thanks!!!!!