Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Fred Meyer Deals

Normally each Sunday I start to post about the Fred Meyer Deals-
but then I decide there is nothing that great..
Well, this week I was very pleasantly surprised. Check it.

Kashi Products Save 40%
Assorted Kashi Printables
HERE, HERE, HERE

Tillamook Butter 2/$3

Tillamook Yogurt 10/$4

Tillamook Cheese 2lb $3.99 (first 2)

Tillamook Ice Cream 2/$5

Fresh Lean Ground Beef $1.48 (flavor packs)

Lay's, Cheetos, or Frito's Potato Chips 3/$5 with in ad coupon (limit 3)

Fresh Express Garden Salad 2/$1 with in ad coupon (limit 4)

Kellogg's Cereal, Pop-Tarts or Nutri Grain Bars 2/$3 with in ad coupon (limit 8)
Use the $1/1 from our coupon bar under the header

4 comments:

Summer said...

I rarely shop at Fred Meyer- can we combine in ad coupons w/ man. coupons like at Walgreens?

Kim said...

I see your comment "Use the $1/1 from our coupon bar under the header" at the bottom of your post. Is that referring to the Pop Tarts because I'm not seeing it.

janetf said...

Summer - yes you can combine their in-ad coupons with manufacturer coupons. Also, sometimes, they will price match other stores and take competitor coupons. I say sometimes, because it doesn't always happen.

jennifer said...

I would just like to say about Albertsons doubling. I went to my store(utah) today and they would only let me do 1 transaction of doubling. They said it is because people are abusing the system. One lady came in there store and bought 60 papers, cleaned them all out. You have got to be kidding me. Couponing is great and an amazing way to save money. but don't go over board. It is people like that, that ruin it for everyone. Leave it for other people to enjoy and save to.
Thank you ladies for how much money you save me I love it.