Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hot Catalina Offers!!

Awhile ago, Anna told us about the Kraft Pectin Catalina at Fred Meyer, and I just found out last night that Albertson's is running the same Catalina Promotion. Here are the details again...

Buy Kraft Sure-Jell, Certo or MCP Pectins Between 4/10 and 6/28
Buy 2 and Get $1.00 Coupon Off your Next Order
Buy 3 and Get $2.00 Coupon Off your Next Order
Buy 4 or more and Get $3.00 Coupon Off your Next Order

PLUS- This Catalina Offer got even better on Sunday when we received a $1/1 Kraft Pectin Coupon in the Sunday Paper!!

I called Catalina and they reluctantly gave me a little more information:
Select Albertson's, Fred Meyer, Kings Super, City Market and Ralphs are participating
Also she said about 100 Other Stores are also participating but she couldn't give me any more information...
If you try it somewhere- let us know if it works!!

13 comments:

amanda said...

I have been told that Fred's has a coupon that if you buy 1 you get a free thing of sugar too!

Buff said...

Where was the pectin coupon located in the Sunday paper? I don't remember seeing it...

Heather Wheeler said...

The Smart Source Insert (the one with the sweet baby rays on the front)

Glaston Totes said...

OK, this is a stupid question, but what do you do with this stuff???

Cynthia

Heather Wheeler said...

Ha ha! :) You get your June Clever self ready- and make some homemade strawberry jam! :)

tktracy said...

I acutally bought two Sure-Jell's with the doublers yesterday (I didn't know about this deal) but I did not get a catalina. I am in Idaho Falls.

Jenn B. said...

I was just in the Nampa Fred Meyer store yesterday and there are coupons on the display for free sugar (up to $2.00) when you purchase 2. The pectin is still on sale for 2 for $4. The computer only took 2 of my $1 off pectin coupons for some reason, so I got 4 boxes of pectin and 2 bags of sugar for $6 and got back a $3 dollar catalina.

Also Kashi is on sale for 40% off
the waffles are $1.79
use the IP at www.kashiconnect.com for $1.50 off
making them 29 cents each

Kelli Gamette said...

It worked for me this morning at the Meridian Rd, Cherry Lane Albertsons-- I bought 4 no sugar needed sure jells and it kicked out a coupon after I bought them. Thanks for the info!

Kelley said...

Albertson's in Utah just ended taking competitor coupons as of a month ago :( Major Bummer

janel said...

I did this on Monday with my doublers - paid $2.36 for four boxes and got a $3 catalina back- SWEET! Now, I just need some cheap strawberries...

Thrifty Queen said...

fI tried today at Fred and it did not print. Sorry!! No go let's find out from Sure-jell what's up.

Heather Wheeler said...

Thrifty Queen-
I would call Catalina and find out. It absolutely should be printing at FM. Have your receipt handy and call 1-888-8COUPON
Let us know what they say!

amanda said...

Not pectin but I got a Cottonelle cat for $1.00 when I purchased 2 things of TP. It didn't say what the specs were.