Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love When the Stars Align...

Just in time for a Great Promo at Albertson's

Check this Kraft Scenario :
When you Buy $10 in participating products, save $3 instantly

{BUY 6} Kraft BBQ Sauce 18 oz. $1.00/$.70 (after promo savings)
Use the $.75/1 from 5/3
Final Price: FREE!
Purchase between 5/1 and 5/24
Buy 6 or more get $3.00 coupon OYNO

$3 Money Maker (with Catalina) when you buy 6!!

{BUY 4} Capri Sun Sunrise 10 pack $2.50/$1.75 (after promo savings)
Use the $1/1 from 4/19
Final Price: $.75

Final Price For Everything: $3.oo OOP/ FREE after Catalinas!!!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Great find Heather! But I am wondering how the BBQ sauce one will work as 6 only =$6 not $10 to get the discount. So OOP would be a little more right?

Amy said...

I just did the Albertsons kraft deal this way:
Buy: 4 easy mac
6 BBQ Sauce
Use:
2 B1G1 easy mac coupons
6 BBQ Sauce .75 coupons
get $3 off instantly with Kraft promo
total with idaho sales tax $.92
get $3 catalina!
A $2.08 Money Maker!

Hollie said...

Thanks Amy! I just did your deal and it worked perfectly!!! I then rolled my $3 cat into the capri sun deal and paid only $.38 cents! Sweet deal! Thanks KCL for the post on this awesome deal!

Kelsie said...

There are peelies on 12 snack packs of oreos that say buy 3 caprisun products get free. I did it today so I bought four capri suns $10 then used four coupons and the $3 came off and then I got free cookies. Awesome Deal.