Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kelloggs PopTarts and 1 Movie Ticket for $3.50 OOP!!

Awesome Transaction Idea!

Buy 3 Kelloggs Pop Tarts $1.50
Double the $1/2 from 4/5
Or Look for $1/1 Peelies
Final Price: $.50-FREE

Buy 2 More Kelloggs Pop Tarts $1.50
Use the $1/2 from 4/5
Also Look for $1/1 Peelies
Final Price: $.50-1.00 each


Total Cost OOP: $3.50
PLUS-- Make sure you buy these specially marked boxes- and send the voucher and receipt in for 1 FREE Movie Ticket to Select Theatres!!
{This is a Mail In Offer}

Go here for more details, and see the Specially Marked Boxes for details as well...

7 comments:

andrea.roche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea.roche said...

Freak. You already posted it. I deleted my comment. My self esteem is crushed.

Deborah Austin said...

I live in idaho (caldwell) and I didn't get the coupon in the april insert was it in the Idaho Press Tribune?

Heather Wheeler said...

Andrea! You are back with a vengeance! KCL missed you!!!

Melinda said...

I was just at Winco in Eagle and they had 8 ct. poptarts for $.98.
If you have the coupon, which I don't, you could really get a great deal. Even if you don't, $5 for a movie is alot cheaper than $9-12. Only a few flavors had the movie coupon on it.

the screwface shabba said...

thanks for all the tips and for this being such a positive site

Jason said...

Wow, what a deal! I haven't seen anything like that down here in Florida. I'll be on the lookout though.

http://pop-tartsblog.blogspot.com/