Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Krazy Coupon Lady's trip To Walmart

KCL, Michelle reported on her shopping trip in Meridian, ID today:

...went to Wal*Mart on Fairview at Eagle Road this morning.....
Kraft BBQ Sauce $0.98
$1/1 HERE
Final Price: -$0.02

Kraft Dressing $1.58
$1/1 HERE
Final Price: $0.58

Evercare lint rollers $0.97
(fully stocked again at the top of the trial size baskets)
$1/1 HERE
Final Price: -$0.03

Jello $0.50
$1/3 HERE
Final Price: $0.50 for 3

Tabasco sauce $0.98
$1/1 from Smart Source 5/17 (Thanks Jody!)
I found {$0.50/1 from Smart Source Insertm4/26}
Final Price: -$0.02

Oscar Mayer bologna $1.58
$1/2 HERE
Final Price: $1.08 each when you buy 2

Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs $1.50
$1/2 HERE
Final Price: $1.00 each when you buy 2

Easy Mac cups $0.82
$1/2 HERE
Final Price: $0.32

....not a huge fan of Wal*Mart - it's really hit or miss there with what they have, but I think I did pretty good today.
THANKS MICHELLE!
The printable coupons are all available from the same site, so no need to click more than one link to get them all!

3 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

i went to wal mart the other day and got Glade lasting impressions for 1.00 dollar. I used the 4.oo dollars off one glade lasting impressions from the 5/10. they are on sale at walmart for 5.00

Jody said...

The Tabasco coupon was in the 5/17 SS.

Thanks!

smiling_mama said...

I had so much of the Kraft salad dressing already stocked in my pantry that I didn't need more. I had 2 coupons for $1.50. I saw a gentleman scoping out the ranch and then sit it back down. I walked up to him and offered the 2 coupons. I told him that he would only have to pay .08 + tax. He was so grateful. I absolutely doing stuff like that. I will have to do it more often. I also handed a woman a coupon at Target for .75 off Huggies Baby Wipes. With their sale 72 count wipes for $1.99. This made for a good deal She was so thrilled. Her and her friends thanked me over and over. It was just a .75 coupon for me, but it was $$ in her pocket for her.
I LOVE COUPONING!!!