Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Krazy Target Deals

I have not confirmed these deals in Idaho- but if you are heading to Target this week- be sure to be on the lookout for these krazy finds!

Kraft Mayo $1.99

Use this Target coupon for $1/1
Stack with this Manufacturer Coupon for $1/1 or HERE
Final Price: FREE

Dove Face Wipes (5 ct) $1.07
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $ .07

Clairol Perfect 1o Hair Color -Clearanced to $6
Use the $2/1 from 5/3
Buy 1, Earn a $5 Target Gift Card
Final Price: Money Maker when you factor in Gift Card

Kashi Waffles $1.85
Use the $1.50/1 IP
Final Price: $ .35

Thanks to Money Saving Madness!

Also, Lots of you have reported having trouble at Target. PLEASE print and take this letter to avoid run ins with management. Corporate Target urges you to call their 800 number while you are at the store to solve any issues. If you can't call while shopping, call when you get home- if enough us are speaking up- things will change!!

7 comments:

Cherity said...

Another decent deal at my target is:

Buy 2 softsoap ensembles pump or value pack refill ($6.00 each), get $5 Target giftcard.

I did this deal, using the $2 off target coupon, stacked with the $1 Q from May All You magazine, and the $1.50 Q from 5/10 SS.

Buy:
2 softsoap ensembles $12

Minus
-$2.00 Target Q
-$1.00 All You Q
-$1.50 SS Q
-$5.00 Target Giftcard =

$2.50 for both!!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

WHOA TARGET!! I was at the Nampa Target today and it was a jackpot! Huggies big boxes of Natural Fit diapers have been marked down from $29.99 to $20.28 (use your $1.50 off coupon). The dove face wipes are in the travel section, they are $.97. I didn't take them all but they were running low, so depending on when you go, they may be out. They have Venus razors on clearance for $3.98 for a box set of 1 razor, 1 shave gel, and 1 extra cartridge. If you have a $2 off Venus, they will be $1.98 but ring up at $9 something so make sure to tell the cashier. There were 12 left when I was there about an hour ago. Edge shave gel is $2.24 (reg. price) and you can use a $1/1 Target IP and a $.75/1 from your newspaper to make it $.49.

Also, make sure your coupons come off your transaction. This is the 3rd time some of my coupons have not come off. The first time, I wasn't sure and let it go. The second time, I went back to the cashier and he refunded me in cash. This time she made me go to customer service, and they had to get a manager and she had to go get the coupons from the cashier, check the receipt, etc., and gave me my $8 back (and my kcl friends, we all know how far $8 can go!).

So I say Target is definitely worth the trip this week, but watch closely when they scan your coupons.

Amber said...

oh I forgot! Kashi waffles are $1.79, but they're totally out.

Carissa said...

I was at the Boise Target on Milwaukee yesterday. They had the Mayo in the squeeze bottles for $1.99. The Dove facial wipes were there in the trial section too.
Oh and if you want to save printer ink you can print the Target coupons at the bridal registry kiosks by Customer Service. Go to Target.com and then scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "grocery coupons". I just print them there every time I go now!

Joanna said...

I love Target and all but.......tonight my husband went in for a few items and he was told that "as a store we've decided to stop taking the Bliss coupons for the bars". I thought this issue was resolved 2 weeks ago when they (finally) auto adjusted the price form $1.00 to $.99, but I guess now they won't take the coupon at all.

Buff said...

Hey the Kashi waffle link isn't working...I should have printed them yesterday, but now it takes you to some bogus site? Any ideas?