Monday, May 4, 2009

Nickel Auction - This Thursday


Date: Thursday, May 7th
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: I will email you that information.
Bring: An appetizer, dessert, drink or snack to share with group.

PLEASE RSVP at tiffwinward@hotmail.com - I need to know how many are coming.

Here is the original post (click here) - it even has a little video to show you how fun it will be. This will be my first attempt at holding one of these - so we will learn as we go.

Bring anything that you want to auction - ANYTHING GOES - it's just for fun!

I need some extra help (please let me know if you are bringing one of these items):
paper plates to use for auction paddles
paper cups
paper plates
napkins

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Requirement for bidding: You must bring items to auction.

Each person will be given 10 minutes maximum to sell whatever they have. You sign up to auction in the order that you arrive -so be on time! Bring cash - small change/bills.

Sara said...

Wish I lived closer! It sounds like so much fun! I'll have to see if my friends want to get one of these started.