Friday, May 29, 2009

Real Krazies need Real Chocolate. . . for FREE

Every Friday through September Mars is giving away coupons for a FREE chocolate bar!! Quantities are limited, 250,000 coupons per Friday {still available tonight!}, so make sure you fill out this form!

I just got my coupon in the mail today from the first time I entered a few weeks ago! It's for a totally FREE candy bar of my choice- no strings attached. I'll be getting a Twix bar, thank you very much! In weeks since, I've filled out the form and had the coupon sent to a friend or family member. It'll be a sweet surprise for them too! And I can splurge on one candy bar, but probably shouldn't on a dozen. . .

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

I got mine today too! I was thinking this would work with the buy one get one coupon from a few weeks back?

Arin said...

I hope people are picking up the Poptarts at Winco-they are around 50 cents with peelies-Buy the free movie pass to star trek ones. You need to buy 5 to get the free movie pass-so you will pay $2.50 for 5 poptarts plus get a free movie ticket. I just got two in the mail yesterday and the tickets are good for any movie up to $12 and don't expire until 2010.