Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reported Walmart Deals

This week, the local Walmart ad was a Mother's Day addition, and therefore didn't include any grocery items. Below are some match-ups from Common Sense with Money. I have not had a chance to check them at our local Boise stores...

Febreeze Noticeable $4.84
Use the $4 coupon from 5/3
Final Price: $0.84

Capri Sun Sunrise 10 pouch count $1.67
Use $1/1 coupon from 4/5
Final Price: $0.67

Birds Eye Steam Fresh Broccoli, Peas and Corn $1.00
Use $1.00/2 coupon from 4/19
Final Price: $0.50

McCormick Grill Mates Marinades $0.75
Use $0.50/1 coupon from 5/3 or 4/19
Final Price: $0.25

Cutter Advanced Pump Insect Repellent (6 oz.) $2.00
Use $2.00/1 IP
FREE after coupon

Sure For Men Deodorant $1.78
Use $1.50/1 coupon from 5/3
Final Price: $0.28

Benefiber Drink Mix 8-10 ct $2.50
Use $2/1 coupon from 4/5
Final Price: $0.50

Evercare Lint Roller $0.97*
Use $1.00/1 IP
Final Price: FREE
*Trial Size

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers $9.97
Use $3.00/1 IP
Final Price: $6.97

9 comments:

Rachel Williams said...

I couldn't find the IP for the Dole Canned Pineapple on the link provided. Did I miss it?

Heather Wheeler said...

Ugh! I think it is gone... So Sorry, I will take it down! There is a good Del Monte Pineapple coupon though...
FIREFOX:
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qefwcdh84108769&bt=wg&o=55780&c=DM&p=pJ8joPuC
INTERNET EXPLORER
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qefwcdh84108769&bt=vi&o=55780&c=DM&p=pJ8joPuC

Buff said...

Ok...dumb question...I live by 2 Wally's (super close) and I have NEVER EVER seen an ad from them. Are they only on-line, or is it really true that they mail them out? :-)

personalcheffy said...

Ugh. I drove out to the closest walmart (I never go...there aren't any near downtown where I live) and they didn't have the new huggies. Target does but only the 60 pack, so it's not as good of a deal. I only need them for backup as we use cloth 99% of the time.

Sarah R said...

We went to the Walmart on Glenwood and State St and the Cutter Bug Spray was $3.87.. Bummer! And they don't have the new Huggies either.

Anna said...

Febreeze Noticeables are on the clearance rack at Albertson's for $4 which makes them free with the coupon. They are only in holiday scents, but you can't beat free!

Carissa said...

Just got back from the Walmart on Overland (Boise ID). Couldn't find the lint rollers or Cutter bug spray anywhere. :(

Heather Wheeler said...

Buff-
There is always on online version of the ad, and I see them among the other ads on Sunday as well.

I found the diapers at the Nampa (Idaho Center) Walmart, they were on an end cap by the diaper aisle.

I was planning on looking for the Cutter, but my kids were crazy (and not the good kind)- so we opted to leave!

Kristal and Jason said...

I went to Walmart here in SLC and the Febreze was only for the starter kit not the refills, which was $6 something. The Cutter Repellent I found was $3.87 and at the checkout the coupon wouldn't work for it. I found the Evercare lint rollers but they were the bigger/pricier ones.