Friday, May 1, 2009

Restaurant.com 50% off plus $15 FTD Bonus

Enter Discount Code : MOM at checkout
A little Restaurant.com info for newbies. Restaurants.com is a form of advertising for many restaurants looking for more customers. Restaurant owners sacrifice on their price margin but in return get new customers. On the restaurant.com website, you'll be asked to enter your zip code and it will pull up participating restaurants in your area. The you will see a list of restaurants and a selection of gift card prices. A $25 gift card is regularly priced at $10 (so 50% off means you'll pay only $5). The only catch is there is a minimum purchase amount: clearly listed under the gift card prices. Usually the customer must have a total initial bill of $35. Then you pay with your $25 gift card and your total could be as low as $10 plus gratuity for a $35 meal. It's as simple as that. Don' be a skeptic! Once you pay for your gift card you may print it immediately from your computer- so you could dine for lunch or dinner today if you wish!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just on restaurant.com and it offered me a $200 gift card for free. It seems like I have to sign my life away...putting in my birth date and email. How do I know that they will not sell my information to everyone out there and I will be getting all kinds of spam! What has been your experience? I want to get the good deals though!
-Sarah

Joanie Demer said...

Sarah, I've never had restaurant.com offer me a free $200 gift card. . . "LUCKY!"
I don't know what they'll do with your contact info. If I were you, I'd give it to them, they're going to have it once you make a purchase anyway. As far as i know they won't sell you out. {I love 10minutemail.com to avoid spam, it's a temporary email address. But if they're going to email you the free $200 gift card, then that won't work}

Carrie said...

I was wondering if there are expiration dates on the certificates. I want to by some with the code for my anniversary coming up but it's a couple months still. Are there codes often?

Joanie Demer said...

Carrie,
I always forget to mention the expiration dates in my posts! The certificates are good for a whole year! So go ahead and get one for your anniversary, then pass the FTD gift card on to your hubby!