Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rite Aid 5/3-5/9

How come Rite Aid always has the kraziest scenarios!?!?!
This may be the KRAZIEST thing I have ever seen!!
First person to do it- and report back after they submit all their receipts for the rebates-
gets all the respect in the world- and 5 Copies of this weeks coupon inserts.
Ready, Set, Go!

If you are New to Shopping Rite Aid, there isn't much to it. Go here to see info regarding their Rebate Program (SCR). Once you shop, go to the link listed above to enter in your rebates with your receipt. They only mail out one check per month, so be sure to wait to hit "Mail my Check" until you are done shopping rebates for the month of May...


Transaction #1

Zyrtec (45-ct.), $26.99
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
Then use the $4/1 IP
Final Price: $17.99

Transaction #2

Zyrtec (45-ct.), $26.99
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
Then use the $4/1 IP
Final Price: $17.99

Transaction #3

Zyrtec (45-ct.), $26.99
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid Coupon
Then use the $4/1 IP
Final Price: $17.99

Total Spent after coupons and before tax = $53.97

  • Then Submit This Rebate for $10 back when you buy 2 45ct Zyrtec
  • And Then Submit for This $10 Rite Aid Gift Card (when you buy $50 worth of Zyrtec)
  • THEN, Submit for Rite Aid Rebate #500 (Allergy Rebate)... Get a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card When you buy $50 worth of participating Allergy Medicine (see details here)
  • Then Submit for Rebate #15 for $2 when you buy a 45ct Zyrtec (see details here)
  • Then Submit for Rebate #50 for $10 when you buy $25 in participating product (see details here).

Total Out of Pocket: $53.97
Total $$ Back: $57 (cash and gift cards)

Krazy I tell you! Who is going to try and brave it??

12 comments:

Kristie said...

I went out first thing this morning try this out - and it went great! I don't know how you figure these things out, but I am always so impressed. I have a friend who says Zyrtec is the only allergy medicine that works for her so I'm gonna give her these bottles. Thanks so much, Heather - this was a godsend!

-Kristie

SUSAN said...

the mail in rebate says "receipt", so i would question whether you could mail in 2 receipts for the mail in rebate. it DOES look like they do have to be bought on the same day. if the have to be on the same receipt, it is not a money maker but still a good deal.

Heather Wheeler said...

Susan- I have a call into the company offering that rebate and I will let you know what they say...

Haymond Twins said...

the spend 25 and get 5$ off says cannot be used with other offers. does this mean you cant then use the 4$ off zyrtec?

Stacy Brady said...

Anyone... does this really work?! (meaning combining all of these rebates) That would be a miracle! My husband has severe allergies and if this is legit I'm headed to Rite Aid first thing in the morning.

Heather Wheeler said...

The $5/$25 should work with a coupon, just not another RiteAid promotion.
Stacy- I have not tried it, but it should really work! You just need to follow all the rules and submit for the rebates on time...

Kristie said...

I submitted all my receipts yesterday morning, but I have to wait a couple days before I know for sure that I qualified for all the rebates. Was I the first one to try it?

Heather Wheeler said...

Kristi Good Job! Email me your address and I'll get those out to you! Be sure to keep us updated on the rebates!

Heather Wheeler said...

Oops!
Krazycouponlady@gmail.com

acdugger said...

Today I got a email from Rite Aid with a Zyrtec coupon for $4 off. It says it is a manuf. coupon but looking at the bar code it looks to me to be a store coupon. Tonight I am going to try to add that coupon on to my order and see if i can save $12 more. I will let you know.

Andrea said...

I used the $4 coupons I received in my email. So I pay $41.97 and will receive $57 back so I made $15.33--and I get to help my sister.

Drea said...

You can actually make a $21 profit with this deal when you use the Manufacturer coupons in RP 3/15 or RP 4/26 for $4 off!!! Using these coupons insted of the IP coupon you can use the entire $26.99 amount before coupons towards the $50 rebate. SOOOOO you can do this in TWO transactions!!!! I did this deal last month so I can't get the profit, but I still got an amazing deal on much needed expensive allergy meds! Enjoy your profit ladies!!! :)