Monday, May 4, 2009

STAPLES Krazy Deals through May 9

Casio Label Maker (SKU 771958) $19.99
Submit for the $20 Easy Rebate (more info here)
Limit 2
Final Price: FREE!!

Ghirardelli Luxe Chocolate Bag $3.99
Submit for the $3.99 Mail in Rebate
Limit 1
Final Price: FREE

BIC Ultra Round Stic Grip Ballpoint Pens (12-pk.) are on sale this week at Staples for just $1.
$1/1 printable no longer available: use it if you were smart (unlike me) and already printed it!
Final Price: FREE-$1
Limit 2 per customer

HP Multipurpose Paper 500 Sheet Ream $7.29
Submit for the $6.29 Rebate
Limit 2
Final Price: $1.00 each

Staples Photo 4″x6″ Paper (60 pack) $9.99
Submit for the $8.99 Rebate
Limit 2
Final Price: $1.00 each

Save $20 WYB 2 of the Same HP Toners

9 comments:

richelle said...

They also have BIC grip pens, box of 12 for a $1. Last week (I think) I printed a $1 off one box from coupon.com so it made them free. I printed it twice so I got 2 boxes (red and black, they also have blue) for free, the store limits you to 3 boxes for $1 each after that it goes up.

Joanie Demer said...

Richelle,
I just read Heather's post and added the Bic printable coupon, then I saw your comment! You're so on top of it! I appreciate all your extra info! I'm excited to go get some pens myself!

benandmonitanner said...

Heather,
I'm not seeing the bic pens coupon...is there a trick to finding it?

benandmonitanner said...

Heather,
I'm not seeing the bic pens coupon...is there a trick to finding it?

Joanie Demer said...

benandmonitanner,
It looks like the print limit has been reached. Sorry! I just talked to Heather and that was why she didn't include it in the post. Sorry everybody.

richelle said...

Sorry I didn't know, I thought it was just that I had reached the print limit. Didn't mean to get hopes up!

Chad and Tina Mullins said...

hello, maybe a dumb questions, but I was curious where or how to do the rebate on the photo paper is. Is it on the package or in a flyer? It's been awhile since I've gone to staples. Thanks I love all this great info and the hard work of the great deals.

cmc said...

chad and tina-the rebate from staples will print out along with your cash register receipt. check before you leave,because if it doesn't print you may have picked up the wrong item.

Michelle said...

Was there a Staples ad that you saw all of this in? I didn't see one in my paper. I'd like to have it in hand when going in to ask about the label maker.