Sunday, May 17, 2009

Target Deals 5/17-5/23

Here is the list of deals and coupon match ups for this week at Target. Some of my favorites this week: the$1.25 Huggies Wipes, $0.49 Chinet lunch plates and all the deals that "stack a store and manufacturer coupon".

Buy 4 Bertolli Meals, receive a $5 Gift Card

Bertoli Meals $6.00
$1.50/1 Bertolli
$1.00/1 Bertolli 24oz or larger
Receive $5.00 Gift Card
Final Price: $3.50-4.00 each (after factoring gift card savings)



Buy 2 Playtex Tampons, receive a $5 Gift Card

Playtex tampons 36 ct $7.14
$1.00/1 coupons from Smart Source insert 3/22
Get a $5.00 Target Gift Card Back
Final Price: $3.64 each when you buy 2 (after factoring gift card savings)


Advertised deals and coupon match-ups


Archer Farms Nuts $3.99
Use $1.00/1 Target Coupon

Final Price: $2.99

Chinet 9 or 10" plates $3.99
$1/1 Chinet, any from Smart Source 5/3
Final Price: $2.99

Chinet 7" plates $2.49
$2/1 lunch plates from Smart Source 5/3
Final Price: $0.49

KY Yours+Mine Personal Lubricant {blush} $14.99
$5/1 KY Yours+Mine
Final Price: $9.99

Market Pantry Orange Juice $1.99
$0.50/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: $1.49

Pepperidge Farm Granola Cookies 8.6 oz $2.50
$1/1 from Smart Source 5/3
Final Price: $1.50

Purex Ultra Concentrate $4.49
$0.50/1 Purex Ultra Concentrate Product
Final Price: $3.99

Rice A Roni 5/$5.00
$1.00/3 Printable Coupon
Final Price: $0.67 when you buy 3



Huggies Jumbo Pack $8.99
$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers from Smart Source 3/1
Final Price: $7.49

Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers $9.99
$1/1 Huggies little swimmers from Smart Source 4/19
Final Price: $8.99

Huggies Wipes $1.99
$0.75/1 Huggies Wipes 64 ct. or larger
Final Price: $1.24

Pampers Jumbo Pack $8.99
$1/1 any pampers diapers from P&G 5/3
Final Price: $7.99

Pamper Splashers $9.99
$0.50/1 any pampers splashers from P&G 5/3
Final Price: $9.49

Products at Target that have available STORE and MANUFACTURER coupons that you may "stack". You may use one store and one manufacturer coupon per applicable product. The prices below are not advertised in this week's ad, so they will vary by region:

Crystal Light Drink Mix varies $2.50-3.00 (varies by region)
Use $1/1 Crystal Light
Use $1/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: Varies

Kool-Aid $2.50 (varies by region)
Use $1.00/2 Target Store Coupon
Use $1.00/2 Kool Aid Canisters
Final Price: $1.00

Kraft Cheese $1.99 (varies by region)
$1/2 Target Coupon
$1/2 Kraft Cheese
Use both the store and manufacturer coupon each cheese
Final Price: $0.99

Kraft Mayo $1.99 (varies by region)
Use $1.00/1 coupon from Smart Source insert 4/26
Use $1.00/2 Target Coupon
Final Price: $0.50 each when you buy 2

Nabisco 100 Calorie Oreo mini Cakesters $1.93 (varies by region)
Use $1/1 Cakesters (thanks Bonnie & Ashley!)
Use $1/2 100 Calorie Oreo Mini Cakesters
Use $1.00/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: $0.43 each when you buy 2

Ritz Crackers varies $2.50-3.00 (varies by region)
Use $1/1 Ritz
Use $1/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: $0.50-1.00

Triscuit Crackers varies $2.50-3.00 (varies by region)
$1.00/2 Target Coupon
Use the $1.00/1 Triscuit
Final Price: $1.00-$1.50

Wheat Thin Crackers $2.50-3.00 (varies by region)
Use the $1.00/1 Target Coupon
Use the $1.00/1 Wheat Thins
Final Price: $0.50-1.00

Ongoing Freebies on snack sizes by the registers or in the snack bar area:
Bliss Candy Bar $0.99
{read this post before using these coupons}
Use $1.00/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: Free

Pringles Chips $0.69
Use $0.50/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: $0.19

Quaker Granola Bites $1.00
Use $1.00/1 Target Coupon
Final Price: Free

For more Krazy Target deals and for the only blog "Fe-Mascot" you'll find with skinnier legs than the Krazy Coupon Lady {wink, wink!} visit my friend Ginger's site:
Attention Target Shoppers!

19 comments:

Ginger said...

Joanie,
Did you see my reply comment on Mr. Linky? ROFL :::sharpening my scissors:::::

Great list this week. I think I may have to go shopping this afternoon. You should see my stack of coupons. It is frightening. Will I make MY Target store treat me like a thief? WOOT!

Ginger and the Targeteers love Krazy Coupon Lady!

Me said...

I am confused with the diapers. If they are 8.99 and the coupon is for 1.50, how are they 6.49 and not 7.49? I have seen other blogs with the 6.49 price too and I don't see how that works.

Joanie Demer said...

Guilty as charged! Just bad math! I corrected it to $7.49. Hope the other blogs you saw didn't get their bad info from me! Thanks for having a good eye. Next week I'll get out a calculator!

jenna said...

hey! i keep coming back to reference your 10 days to becoming a KCL and having to search it...i think it would be great if it had it's own tab! just a thought :)

cmc said...

trying to link to insane Target and can't find it. (the one by the mall)

Cara said...

In reference to the Peppridge Farms granola, you can find in 5/3 SS

Ginger said...

I need better manners. I meant to tell you ...

Thanks for participating in the Target Deals Around the Blogosphere! Appreciate that link too. :)

Ginger

PS - went to Target tonight. Gonna do a post tomorrow about my great adventures in Targeting.
::::holstering my scissors::::::

Until our next clip-off!

G

Bonnie said...

I am pretty sure the target store coupon for the triscuit/ wheat thins is $1 off 2. (not one) just sharing

Joanie Demer said...

Bonnie, you're right! Thanks, I'll change it right now!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

also my printable mc for the cakesters is $1 off one. I think it would be one free (or .07 money maker?)with the $1 off target coupon. Fyi i don't think anymore mc are available. just planning my trip tomorrow.....

Joanie Demer said...

Bonnie,
I was able to still print the manufacturer coupon for the cakesters and it was $1/2 as I wrote. I'm super excited that you got $1/1, that is a krazy scenario!

Cara said...

How about making a krazy better deal on the crackers? In the 5/17 SS you can buy those Ritz and then get the Wheat Thins or Triscuit for FREE!!

Welch Family said...

I can't find the Bertolli MC on coupons.com Is it gone already or am I just missing it???

ashley said...

Joanie,
You can get the $1/1 Nabisco 100 Calorie packs on the coupons.com bar... It even shows a picture of the cakesters on the coupon... So no debating with your cashier about whether or not it's for that item!

Joanie Demer said...

Bonnie and Ashley,
Thanks! You are both right! I'm glad you found that better coupon! i'll go change the post asap!

personalcheffy said...

I just got back from a GREAT trip to super target. Some other good deals I spotted:

Barilla Piccolini pastas were all $1. I had a $.75 off coupon either from 5/3 or 5/17

Muir Glen pasta sauces were on sale for a price cheaper than I see elsewhere. I had two $1 off coupons that I think I printed through muir glen, or maybe it was coupons.com...I don't remember!

Bonnie said...

I just was reading on pyp site(http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47680) that they don't allow generated ip, (like target's A full cup) because they say that it is unethical 3rd party manipulation. Can anyone explan this to me? I understand that we all have different ethical lines that we don't cross... but I would like to know how bad is it?

Joanie Demer said...

Bonnie,
It's a good ethical question, we should just write to Target and ask them ourselves. If Target really doesn't like it, then they can go to a different coupon printer system like everyone else, so their coupons aren't "visible". I don't really have an opinion on the matter, I use the 3rd parties to print many of my Target coupons. If you don't want to use "Afullcup" and others, then just print a few of every Target coupon every time they release on their website. You'll waste some paper, but then you wouldn't have to use the sites. Not great advise. . . sorry! Please ask any other questions you've got. It's an interesting topic, huh?