Sunday, May 31, 2009

Broken Heart= Mended! Albertsons Doublers are Here!

Idaho Statesman has Doubler Coupons on pg. A-11. Oh Happy DAY! THANK YOU AMY!!!

Looks like the following newspapers contain Albertsons Doublers: Idaho Statesman, Seattle Post-Intelligencer/Times, Portland Oregonian, Salt Lake City Deseret Morning News, Salt Lake City Tribune

For your Press Tribuners: Don't wallow in your grief for too long. Get creative- FAST! Think of anyone you know that you can ask for their doublers. They're so hidden I'm sure at least 95% of them never get redeemed. Consider asking people at church, neighbors, family. Do you have too much pride to go knock on a few doors? If you want doublers bad enough, you can find ways to get them!! I'll sell you mine for $4 :)

My paper, the Idaho Statesman, got 2 inserts:
I got my $1/1 8th Continent Soy Milk. . yesssss!
$1/2 scotch tape products, I'm pretty excited about
$2 off Act Mouthwash and $2 off Cutter Repellant coupons, to save for KMart Double Days
On the back of the front section, a $1.50 Target Coupon for Degree Deodorant
Albies ad with some good deals including $1.88 V-8 Fusion

14 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, There are 3 doublers on page A11 of the Idaho Statesman. They put them in a tricky spot! They are on the right side margin page
A11

Joanie Demer said...

I think I love you Amy! Thanks!

The Gines Chronicles said...

None in the Press Tribune? I smell a conspiracy here.... ;)

Ann said...

Page A6 in the Oregonian! Woohoo! Pretty sneaky burying it in the middle of the paper instead of part of a flyer.

Amber said...

Can someone please tell me if the Press Tribune only got 1 insert b/c none of my 4 papers had the Red Plum in them. And I'm ticked about the Albertsons doublers only being in the Statesman. I'm pretty sick of the Press Tribune. I have been getting the paper for about 3 months and I have had to call them at least 6 times either for missing inserts or not getting all of the papers I pay for each Sunday. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with them? My paper also has been in the gutter, all wet from sprinklers, a few times. I would really like your opinion here: should I switch or is it just my delivery person? Thanks!!

The Hendricks ID said...

Are they the usual, only good till Tuesday night? Does anyone know or haveany suspision if there will be doublers throughout the week again? I don't have any V-8 coupons and will get them on ebay if the doublers might be around all week again. If anyone knows somehow let me know.

Ashley Madsen said...

Oh I hate that AZ doesn't do Albies doublers!!! So upsetting! Enjoy them ladies.

SouthfieldFam said...

Amber-
I get the press tribune and I haven't had any trouble! I got both inserts for all six of my papers today, but I am a little bummed about no doublers for us! Good luck with whatever you decide!

Cara said...

No doublers in Idaho State Journal

Joanie Demer said...

Amber, All I can suggest is to call {again, it sounds like} and let them know your situation. Tell them you want to keep giving them your business, but you're very frustrated. Sorry about your trouble! I hope they take good care of you in the future.

Hendricks,
The V-8 sale price will end Tuesday night, so don't order coupons on ebay if you need the $1.88 price.

Jennifer said...

I've had a little problem with the nampa paper. I get both the statesman and the tribune and I've had a few problems with the tribune. Not big problems, just annoying ones. Once I didn't all my inserts (they delivered them a few days later). I upgraded last week to 6 papers and today I only got 4 (extra two are supposed to be delivered by tomorrow). The statesman leaves all my papers on my doorstep and the tribune just dumps them by my mailbox.

So the statesman has been better, but not significantly.

Heather Carringer Lemon said...

Thanks so much for the heads up. I was so bummed that I didn't see any and would have disposed of my papers without even knowing!

Sara said...

I totally LOVE your blog! I check it about five times a day. Thanks for the heads up on the doublers!

AMBER said...

I haven't gotten a subscription yet for either paper. I got 2 press Tribunes at gas station today. I only got red plum, too. Urgh, will have to call them tomorrow.