Tuesday, June 30, 2009

$2 off Post Trail Mix Crunch

As I was checking my favorite manufacturer sites last night during "The Bachelorette" {Can anyone else sympathize with my anger/hurt/heartbreak from the last two rose ceremonies? How did she just send Jake and now Michael home??! Someone get her some coupons, cause she is definitely krazy!! I don't really care who she picks now, the good guys are gone!}
I came across this beautiful $2 off coupon again. Remember Post Trail Mix Crunch? If you were following KCL a few months back, you were around when Albertsons ran their Post promo and we got lots of cheap or free cereal! If you've got a CVS nearby, hold on to your coupon until next week; rumors are swirling that they'll be free. Even without a CVS, a $2 off coupon is always great for cereal!

10 comments:

Sarah R said...

I totally agree! I was so sad to see that she kept Wes over MICHAEL!! Maybe some Albies doublers will knock some sense into her!

Jessaca said...

I think Jillian is acting like an IDIOT! I am so mad at her right now! I don't really have a cute "coupon" tie-in, but it is really nice to vent a little. Thanks!

Arin said...

If any of you KCL are feeling charitable you can donate to the 4th of July BBQ for the homeless and needy in Nampa, go here: http://boise.craigslist.org/com/1220865979.html

The Barkers said...

I love that show! My husband makes fun of me! So nice to hear that my "krazies" are like me:) Wes needs to get the boot!!! Yeah yeah yeah you sing,be gone now! OH- and thanks for the coupon post!

Brittney said...

iheartcvs.com has the flyer for next week, and after ECB's, this will leave you with a 1$ profit on 3! Plus you can print 3 coupons from the link per computer. They will be 3/10$ with 5$ ECB, and if you use 3/2$ coupons, you get a 1$ profit in the end, on 3 of them with only 4$ OOP! I am very excited!

Zephyr Manager Track said...

I wanted Wes gone last night and Michael to stay. I really like Michael and Ed. In the promo's it says someone comes back at the end and proposes. Maybe it's Michael. I hope so.

Mary said...

I would have let Wes go and kept Jesse... but glad to see Ed back! lol... I do my best coupon matching during that show!

Us in a paragraph said...

At my local Albie's in Murray, Ut the Trail Mix Crunch is clearanced out at $3.49

Becca said...

I dunno..I liked mike a lot in the beginning..but i think he got a little weird in the end!

My vote is for Kipton! I like him!

andrea.roche said...

ed is hot.
thats all.