Thursday, June 18, 2009

Albertsons Deals Around the Blogosphere 6/17-6/22

FRIENDS OF KCL!
Let's get together and share upcoming Albertsons deals to help everybody maximize their savings this week! If you are a KCL reader and you've made a post about an Albertsons deal for THIS WEEK, add a link to your specific post, not your main blog url on Mr. Linky and share the coupon love!
Check back for Mr. Linky every Thursday. Hope we can all help our readers find the best deals and save lots of money! DESPITE HOW MUCH WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILIES, PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP YOUR PERSONAL BLOG UNLESS YOU DID A POST ABOUT COUPONS, AND IN THAT CASE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK TO THE POST, NOT YOUR HOMEPAGE. THANKS!

Mr. Linky means business! Here are some rules we ask that you please you follow:

  1. Please list your blog name and then a brief scenario in parentheses, ex. Krazy Coupon Lady ($.XX OOP!).
  2. Please link directly to your post, not your blog homepage and not to your label. Should you link direct to your homepage or your label page, it will be deleted.
  3. Please if you participate you MUST link back to this blog (http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

spielerman said...

Krazy C Ladies - I need more Winco deals... Come on, you know you hit Winco... where is the love? I have one so close to me it kills that you crazy ladies are letting me down!

Shanika said...

#4.treila link lead me to www.qwest.com

darlenecoupon said...

Holy cow! Well, if you can remove my post I can try again. Should have been my blog name. Help! Need a new brain...not sure where my old one went