Monday, June 1, 2009

Albertson's Double Coupons

For those of you who scored double coupons from your Sunday paper- here are a few ideas...

Mission Tortillas $1.99
$1/ 1 IP
Final Price: Free
thank you Ashley!

Nestle Ready to Bake cookies 3.00

Double the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $1.00

Oscar Mayer Meat Wieners 16oz. $1.88
Double the $1/2 from 5/10
Final Price: $.88

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $1.49
Double the $.75/2 from 5/3
Final Price: $.74

Quaker Fiber & Omega 3 Chewy Oat Granola Bar 1.99
Double the $1/1 from 4/19
Final Price: FREE

Quaker True Delights Granola Bars 1.99
Double the $1/1 from 5/10
Final Price: FREE

Red Baron Single Serve Pizza or Panini $2.50
Double the $.75/1 from 4/19 or 5/10
Final Price: $1.00

Tree Top Apple Juice 64 oz. $1.48
Double the $1/2 from 5/17
Final Price: $.48

V8 V Fusion 46 oz $1.88
Double the $1/1 from 4/19
Or Double the $1/1 IP
Final Price: FREE

Thanks to PYP for compiling the list!

13 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

I'm excited to check the price of Keebler Sandies. The coupon bar has lots of new $1 off coupons today, including Keebler!

Ashley said...

And don't forget the mission tortillas are $1.99 with a $1/1 coupon on their website http://www.missionmenu.com/MissionExtras.aspx
register and you'll get the coupon instantly. I like free tortillas!

the screwface shabba said...

Tree Apple Juice Boxes (3 pack)are still 10/$10.00 at the Albertson's by the stadium in Caldwell. If you double the $1/2 from 5/17 then they come out to being for free (well you just pay the tax). I was there this morning and they had a bunch left.

cmc said...

since i am out of town midweek and havent seen my sunday paper when do the doublers expire? Glad to see the ip's have been updated.

Arin said...

You can also get Betty Crocker Frosting $1 then use the .50/1 IP coupon to make them free. Some tubs also have .25 cent save now coupons on them-that would make them .50 cents a piece if you double. In the back of my albies by the milk there is a display of betty crocker stuff-most of it is $1 each (cake mixes, frosting, hamburger helper).

Robyn said...

becareful, that printable is for the mission *Plus* Line of tortillas, not sure if those are included in the Albies sale.

Ashley said...

I asked this morning about the Mission Plus coupon and they let me use it on the 8 ct. Burrito size that's on sale!

Sara said...

Whee ha! The Albertsons website also has coupon and the coupon print out's available online. (what you get after you pay).
I'm planning to use my doublers for the $1 off of Wheat Thins, Kraft BBQ Sauce, Ritz Bitz, Kraft Salad Dressing and Heinz 57 sauce. Most should come out to free or less than .50 each I think.
You can print out the coupons by going directly to the Albertsons Website at http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=3EUL5M4OMDERO

Sara said...

P.S. You can also check your preferred savings card status and offers online at the Albie's website.

Bonnie said...

I used my $1 off coupon for Hormel meat dinner things (in the meat section). It was on sale for 3.99 so i paid 1.99. Not free, but an easy "lazy mom" dinner. I have seen them selling for up to 8.99. I try to keep my meat at $2 or less per dinner.

Bonnie said...

I am in portland, Or but i think they are mostly the same prices. I also used my ip for free ritz toasted chips. 1.99 at my store

Bambi said...

So, only some papers have doublers in them? Because mine did not...I do not understand??

Bonnie said...

I just saw a copy of the albertson's ad for june 3rd. http://saving4myfamily.blogspot.com/
It has doubles!!!! hopefully this is true in all areas.