Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Albertson's Doubler Ideas

I made a last minute run to Albertson's tonight, to get some much needed diapers (I put my un-potty trained 2 year old to sleep with no diaper on, upon realizing our diaper stockpile was completely depleted...sad!)

Anyways here is what I scored:

5 Rhodes Warm and Serve Rolls $2.69
Used 5 $1/1 from 4/19 and 5 Doublers
Final Price: $.69 each

9 Easy Mac Cups $1.00
2 Lb Block of Tillamook Cheese $5.99
Saved $5 Instantly with the Epic Promo
Use $1/1 Cheese Printable and 1 doubler
$.55/2 Easy Mac tearpad (found in the store) and doublers
Final Price: 2.09 (used Catalinas to pay)

Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar $2.19
Used $1/1 coupon found on the product and 1 doubler
Final Price: $.19

1 Gallon Milk $1.67 1 Package of Oreo Cookies $2.99
Used $.75/1 Milk Printable and 1 Doubler
Used $1/1 Oreo (when you buy milk) Peelie found on Oreos and 1 Doubler
Final Price: $1.16
Final OOP: $4.13

Plus- Did you know most Albertson's mark their ground beef down at night to $1.69-$1.89 per pound?
I got 5 lbs for just under $8

5 comments:

jennym said...

Were you able to use more than 3 doublers in one transaction?

reikkmmom said...

I have several pages of doublers that expire today - and also the other inserts that I'm willing to give away in someone wants to meet me at the Overland and 5 mile Albertsons.


email me at ngeorgeson@q.com I check me email frequently.

Cheri F. said...

I don't see the cheese coupon??

Joanie Demer said...

the cheese coupon is $1 off any brand and is available in ID or UT zip codes. One print per computer.

Heather Wheeler said...

Jennym- My store allowed me to use 5 doublers in one transaction. It will just depend on your store and the manager on duty...