Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Albertson's Preview June 3-9

Quaker Life Cereal Maple & Brown Sugar $1.49
Use this $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.49

Bayer Quick Release 10 ct. $1.99
Use the $2/1 from 5/31
Final Price: FREE

Edge Shave Gel $1.50
Use the $.75/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.75

Skintimate Shave Gel $1.50
Use the $.75/1 from 4/26
Final Price: $.75

Kraft Promo:
Spend $10, Save $3 Instantly

Angel soft bath tissue 12 rolls or 6 double rolls $3.34
Use the $.50/1 IP
Final Price: $1.83

Boca Meatless Burgers $2.50
Final Price: $1.75

California Pizza Kitchen Pizza For One or Flat Bread Melts $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.75

Country Time Drink Mix Canister $2.50
Use the $1.50/2 IP
Final Price: $1.00
PLUS Buy any 2 -
Earn a $1 OYNSO between 5/29/09- 6/11/09

Crystal Light Drink Mix 10-12 qt. Canister $3.34
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $ 1.33

DiGiorno Flatbread Melts $2.50
Use the $1.50/1 IE or FF
Final Price: $.25

General Foods International Flavored Coffee $3.34
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $1.33

Jello Pudding or Gelatin Ready to Serve $2.50
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.75

Knudsen Cottage Cheese 16 oz. $2.50
Use the $1/2 IP
Final Price: $1.25

Kraft 2% Shredded or Chunk Cheese $2.90
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.40

Kraft Bagel-fuls $2.50
Use the $1/1 IP or HERE
Final Price: $.75

Kraft BBQ Sauce $1.00
Use the $.75/1 from 5/3
Final Price: FREE

Kraft salad dressing 16 oz. $2.50
Use the $1.50/1 from 5/10
Final Price: $.25

Maxwell House Coffee 11-13 oz. $3.34
Use the $2/2 IP
Final Price: $1.33

Smart Balance Heart Right Spread $2.50
Use the $1/1 from 4/19
Final Price: $.75

South Beach Cereal Bars $2.50
Use the $1/1 IE or FF
Final Price: $.75

Star Balsamic Vinegar $2.00
Use the $.50/1 from 4/5
Final Price: $.90

Check back soon- for a list specific to the Double Coupon Scenarios

10 comments:

Jefferey and Victoria said...

there is also a Boca coupon-- I forget the amount though

the screwface shabba said...

Watch out for the cheese on the kraft promo. I got some this morning and it didn't take off the 3.00.

The Gines Chronicles said...

The link to the $1/1 Jello Ready to Serve didn't actually have any Jello coupons. If they are the ones from a while back, they are $1/2, not $1/1.... Am I missing something?

Amber Red said...

had a bad experience today :( they wouldn't let me use the doubles because the amount was higher than the price they have. I said wouln't you just be able to make it for .75 cents Nope!
Do you think I should call corporate? I had all my kids crying and couldn't really put up a stink in the store. But by the looks of it I should of be able to use the coupons.. Way over paid for the jello! probably should of a walked away with nothing...

Joanie Demer said...

Darn! The Jello is out of prints! I'll unlink it.

Amber, So sorry you had a bad experience. and YES! You've got to call corporate. You are right and they were wrong. The only way to teach the stores is to get them continually corrected by upper level management. You're fighting for us all! Thanks!

GingerS said...

I had a crappy experience tonight too. I went to Ustick and 5 Mile and attempted a transaction with 2 Kraft BBQ sauces, a package of the Kraft Natural Cheese and some of the raw, 99cents/lb chicken. After the coupons and doublers, I had a 4 cent overage. This turned into a whole 15 minute thing with her calling the manager 4 times during my transaction. In the end, I had to have half my transaction voided because they couldn't have the overage, couldn't adjust the coupons, etc etc etc. It was really frustrating and embarrassing.

Woods Gardens said...

I had a bad experience tonight too - I had the coupons that Albertson's mails in the mail - I also had six double coupons which you can only use three at a time. Apparently there is some unwritten policy that you can't use the double coupons on the albertson's mail coupons (which I think are mfg. coupons). Anyway, I left my transaction there after talking to two members of management, came home and sent a flaming letter to coporate. Have you experienced anything like that. Maybe that is a rule, I just couldn't find anywhere that it says I couldn't double them. UGH!@!

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

Did you notice?

Albertsons doublers now read...

3 double coupons per family per shopping trip.

I was told point blank by Jesse 4th manager at 415 Cleveland that I could only use 3 of my 6 doublers a day.

I shoved my cart at him and said you put it away... I'm not playing this game.... And btw.. heck yeah talk to corporate about it... these bastages need a wake up call... I don't need to waste my time working out deals... only to be done that way.

I hear Pauls takes the doublers... does anyone know if Walmart or FredMeyers does?

Fed up with this junk... seriously. I want to give my money to local folks... but not when they play games like that.

Let's all call corporate and raise a stink.... who is with me?

smiling_mama said...

Seriously Sylvia, you need to calm down. There are Albertson's everywhere. What's wrong with playing by the rules? It's Albertsons' rules. Not yours. Most of the time you are getting stuff for free. Why complain about that?