Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4- to 1-inch thick
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops. Place chops in 9x13-inch baking dish. Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Turn chops; spoon remaining honey mixture over chops, spreading evenly. Bake until internal temperature is 160 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes. To serve, spoon pan drippings over chops.
Orange Pork Stir-Fry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Japanese-style stir-fry vegetables
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir in the teriyaki sauce, mustard, ginger, garlic and orange peel; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Add vegetables to the pan; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender.Stir orange juice mixture; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in pork. Serve with rice.
- 4 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pour butter into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk and pepper. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
Pork Chop Veggie Medley
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 6 (3/4 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add the pork chops; brown on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove chops and onions with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Add water to drippings; bring to a boil, scraping any browned bits from pan. Return chops and onions to pan; add the tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Stir in corn and zucchini; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes longer or until the vegetable are tender. Serve over rice.
What are your favorite Pork Recipes?
Recipes are from AllRecipes.com
Recipes are from AllRecipes.com