Wednesday, June 10, 2009

General Mills Promo at Albertsons--RED HOT!

General Mills Promotion
-Spend $25 in participating products and Earn a $10 Catalina
( a coupon good on your next order)

- Must do separate transactions of $25
- Get to $25 before tax and coupons
- The final price on the matchups reflects the promo savings, It's essentially a 40% discount
- You can "ROLL" your Catalina, meaning you can do 1 transaction-
have the $10 Catalina print and then do a 2nd transaction, use the 1st Catalina to pay-
and still get a new Catalina!

- I find it easiest with these kinds of promos to write out each of my transaction
before I leave the house to go shopping.
- Also, I use a separate envelope (for my coupons) for each transaction-
and I write my list on the outside of the envelope.


All Small & Mighty 3X 32 oz $4.50
Use the $1/1 Small and Mighty HERE
Final Price: $1.70

Bertolli Pasta Sauce $2.00
Use the $.75/1 from 4/5
Or use the $1/1 from 4/5
Final Price: $.25-.45

Best Foods Mayonnaise $2.50
Use the $.60/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.90

Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50
Use the $.50/1 Frosting HERE
Final Price: $.40

Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad $1.25
Use the $.40/1 IP
Final Price: $.35

Breyers Ice Cream $3.00
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.80

Chex Mix $1.50
Use the $.50/1 HERE and HERE
Final Price: $.40

Cheerios $2.00
Use the $1/2 IP
Final Price: $.70

Golden Grahams, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Total or Trix $2.00
Use the $1/3 from 5/3, 5/31
Or use the $1/3 IP
Final Price: $.87

Golden Grahams, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Total or Trix $2.00
Use the $1/2 IP
Final Price: $.70

Total $2.00
Use the $1/1 IE or FF or $1/2 IP
Final Price: $.20-.70

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter 16 oz. baking quarters $2.00

Use the $.75/1 from 3/29
Final Price: $.45

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter 8 oz. Spray $2.00
Use the $.50/1 from 3/29
Final Price: $.70

Ragu Pasta Sauce $1.50
Use the $.60/1 from 5/17
Final Price: $.30

Skippy Peanut Butter $2.00
Use the $.40/1 from 4/5
Final Price: $.80

Wish Bone Spritzers $1.50
Use the $1/1 from 5/17
Final Price: FREE

Yoplait GoGurt 8 ct. $2.50
Use the $.80/2 IP
Final Price: $1.10

Yoplait Kids Multipack Yogurt 6 ct., Drinkable Yogurt 6 ct., or GoGurt 8 ct $2.50
Use the $.35/1 from 4/19 or 6/7
Or use the $.40/1 IP
Final Price: $1.10-1.15

Thanks to PYP for compiling the list. Remember, I only list the kraziest deals, go here to see the entire list!

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

you mentioned that there would be doublers for the next few weeks...are there any new ones we can use with this promo? Would they be in the store or in the paper? Thanks!

Shelly_rue said...

There were not any in the Post Register today.

Candice said...

I did two separate transactions and only got a $5 catalina each time. The cashier said that you have to SPEND $25 after coupons and discounts in order to get a $10 one. Does anyone know anything more about the $5 catalina? It says "Save $5 on your next shopping order compliments of General Mills, Coke, and Unilever."

cjphoto2 said...

Can you spend the $10 Catalina from this promo on Gift Cards? There's another promo, spend $50 in iTunes GC and get $10 cat. Just wondering if I could roll that with the gift card promo... ?

cjphoto2 said...

One more question.... it's spend $25 on any combination of items? Meaning, I don't have to spend $25 on just the $3 category of items I can mix and match from any of the 1.25, 2.00, or 3.00 etc, categories to get the $10 cat??

Shelly_rue said...

http://www.wish-bone.com/Home.aspx
if you go here you can get a $.75/1 Wish-Bone Dressings...

Shelly_rue said...

Candice
I just call the Ammon,ID Albertsons and they told me that the $25 was before Coupons.

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

how long is this sale? Do you have to spend $25 before coupons or after coupons to get the $10?

Joanie Demer said...

Hey everybody,
You can spend the $25 across all categories of products. I just did a post on Catalinas that hopefully should answer some other questions.

Chelsea,
Waiting for doublers is risky, but if you're not in need of these items and only looking to build a stockpile, maybe you should wait?! Are you feelin lucky???!

Bonnie said...

I only go to albies once in a while... how long is the $10 off good for?

Joanie Demer said...

My catalina expires 6/24.

Chris Keller said...

I need a little assistance. I don't know if this site has a coupon trade or if anyone is willing to sell me their coupons...I wanted to get a coupon for $1/1 Bertolli pasta sauce, but instead, I bought 20 premium bertolli pasta sauce pouches off of ebay. I even called Albertsons and asked if I could order a couple cases of the sauce and it is on its way! Yikes. I didn't want to clear their shelves...

Does anyone have some of these coupons (or the .75/1)that they can part with? I feel bad because Albertsons said they would order them as long as I buy them! Thanks. Sarah (aka...the newbie)